I git kidnapped by my sisters and HOT vampires?!

What the glob is wrong with you, you shouldn't have killed him, he could have gave us answers! I heard a girls voice yell at someone else. " we'll what do you want me to say, I killed him so what, you should be grateful, a male voice snapped at the one that just spoke.

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, she's awake someone whispered, no shit Sherlock someone said.

A bright light peered out of the the window I squinted my eyes, close the damn window I muttered . someone chuckle and that's when I noticed I wasn't in my room I got up from wherever I was and jumped off and got in a fighting position.

Wohhh calm down, were not the bad guys, were...umm I guess the good guys in a way a girl with black hair with red highlights and hazel eyes said, she was actually very pretty and I felt subconscious. Hi I'm Isabel but you can call me Bella said a girl who also had black hair but with light brown highlights and her eyes had a mixture of light brown and green, she was also very pretty, what the hell, why is every girl cute but me!

I'm Jayden said the girl with hazel eyes, ya umm hi but can you tell me, WHAT THE HELL IM DOING HERE!! I partly screamed, they both looked taken back , I herd a chuckle from behind me and turned my head to glare at them.

I saw 4 HOT boys standing their looking amused. They were all tan an musclier but their hair and eyes were different, hey I'm Lucas said the one with blue eyes, his hair was long but he put it to stand up. Hello I'm fin and this is my twin jack, one had blue eyes and the other had green. And their twins? I nodded and looked at the last boy who was standing their, he was the most attractive out of the 4, his hair swooped across his forehead and his eyes were hazel he was drop dead HOT! I'm Jacob but you can call me jake he said cooly.

With the name jake I remembered my brother and how he yelled at me a frown appeared on my face and I brushed my self off, well I'm Samantha but you can call me Sammy or Sam I don't care witch one, it was nice meeting hope we can stay in touch but I gotta go so bye I said and started to walk to the door.

WAITE! someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. Where your sisters Bella and Jayden said at the same time. I gave a cold laugh, sisters, you've got to be kidding me the only family I have is jake my little brother,and if you were my sisters I pretty much hate you because not having a family around fucked up my life, I spat at them

I looked at everyone in the room and they all looked shocked I took my hand out if their grasp and was about to open the door, PLEASE BELIVE US I SWEAR YOUR OUR SISTER!! I looked at Bella and she had tears, for some reason I felt bad, Maybe she's telling the truth. There's only one way to tell.

Bell maybe she's not, what if we're wrong I mean her eyes are normal Luke said. We're not wrong I can tell! Bella snapped at him, he looked hurt for a second but he masked it.

I sighed and they all looked at me, " there's only one way to find out, you say I'm your sister" Bella and Jayden nodded their head. "Where's the bathroom" Luke pointed to a door in the corner, "thank you"

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the Mirror and took off my contacts. Pfft I have normal eyes my ass their just dark brown contacts.

I took my contacts off and exposed my brilliant blue eyes. My eyes have never been normal and people usually bully me because their different so I keep them hidden.

I looked in the mirror and sighed, damn I'm ugly.

Signing once again I walked out the door, at first no one noticed me so I faced the door so they couldn't see my eyes. I cleared my throat and I can tell they were are looking at me.

Ok so say that your my sister again and I will tell you if I think your lying or not. I said while closing my eyes.

I don't know why but i have always been able to tell if someone was lying but I couldn't tell if I was wearing contacts. Wonder why ??

Ummm... Sam why are you facing th- SHUT UP AND SAY THAT YOUR MY SISTER OR I CAN LEAVE NOW! Ok I admit I didn't need to yell but they kidnapped me and there saying there my sisters like wtf.

Someone took a deep breath, " me and jay are your sisters so please stay with us Bella said I didn't feel anything so she's telling me the truth.

A wave of sadness came over me and I felt something rolling down my cheek. But that sadness was quickly replaced with hatred.

" your not lying are you" I turned my head a little so I can see them but they can't see me. Jayden nodded. And I turned around to face them, my hand were clenched.

So your telling me you guys are my sister and you've left me alone this whole fuckin time i said through grunted teeth. I- I'm sorry but we have been watching you Bella said she took a step closer and I took a step bak and hit the wall.

BULL! YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING ME MY ASS! MY LIFE WAS A LIVING HELL AND IT KILLED ME TO KNOW THAT I WON'T KNOW WHAT MY MOM OR DAD LOOKS LIKE AND THAT I DIDN'T HAVE A SISTER OR BROTHER TOO DO ANY OF THOES THING NORMAL PEOPLE DO!! AND NOW MY LIFE IS FINALLY JUST A TWITCH GOOD AND FUCKING COME AND RUIN EVERYTHING! WELL NEWSFLASH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR MY SISTERS, YOU CAN GO AND DIE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT AND DON'T NEED YOU! I was furiously wanted to punch them starlight up in the face but I held back.

"B-but w-we were trying to h-help" "well look how that turned out" I didn't notice I was crying full on Intel my vision started getting blurry.

I cleared my throat and wiped my tears away. Everyone's face held pure shock. Look I can't stay here I need to go home and see jake. I said a little calmer then earlier, ( key word a little)

Actually jake followed you into the woods and passed out when he saw the guys fangs Luke said, he's in the room across from this one.

A true smile appeared on my face as I went to see my little brother that no matter how much he hates me I will always love him and protect him.

Little did I know what I would see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I'm going to try to update chapter 3 today cuz I have to practice my communion TOWMARRO! And do the actual communion is on Sunday and I'm going to have a party so can't do it then either and the school week I have MCAS!!!!I THAT SUCKS!!! So I may not update intel Thursday or Friday all depends but I'm going to try to make one more update.

Ok bye my lovely ^.^ :)))