chapter 3

BELLA POV

I open the door to find a lady with a warm hearted smile, two boys who looked identicle but one had shorter hair and a lip peircing they must be twins and last well .... Beau! Beau was behind all everyone and he had a cheecky smile plastered on his face and he winked at me making me melt! "hey, you must be our new next door neighbours?" "yes we moved in today and your lovely mum invited us for dinner" the lady said that must bd Beau's mum "oh yes sorry to not introduce ourselfs well im Gina, this is Luke, Jai and my oldest boy, Beau" "nice to meet you guys, im Bella please come in!" Gina enterd in first giving me a lovely sweet hug and then Jai & Luke came in and waved hello then last Beau, Beau came in and gave me a hug and wispered in my ear "ive all ready met you, you are looking beautiful tonight miss Bella!" i blushed a little " yes i have met you aswel, and you are looking handsom tonight also" i giggled. He let go and we walked to the kitchen "hello you must be Beau?" my mum smiled whilst she was cooking the dinner "yes thats me nice to meet you" " yes very nice to meet you to oh im Violet by the way" they both smiled at eachother and i sat down next to Gina at the kitchen bar table and we got to know eachother a bit while Beau was also joining in our convosation! "oh no i forgot to pick your dad up, im cooking dinner i cant get him now, Bella can you call him and tell him to catch a cab or bus or somthing?" mum was worried about Dad i just laughed because it was funny how mum forgot about daid because his shift finnished 1 hour ago! "Beau you can go pick him up you can drive!" Gina said to Beau "oh that would mean so much take Bella with you too!" mum said "yes ok ill drive up there, Bella you want to join?" plead was written all over his face it was adorible " yes sure ill come" we walked out the door and went next door to get his car he opened the passenger seat door "laddies first" Beau said with a bit of a wink i hoped in and then he closed the door and walked over to his side of the door and got in! the whole drive we got to know eachother a lot better! I think i might love him!

BEAU'S POV

this was the best car drive ever i got to know her a lot better and we talked laughed had lots of fun it was awesome i use to like her but now i think ive changed i think i LOVE her! her eyes her hair her smile her body her personality her sence of style her everything it just made me love her 10000000 times more! i just want to clasify her as mine! she is everything i have ever wanted but does she feel the same way?

----------------------

hey guys i only have had 3 reads :( this is really depressing please share, vote and comment thankyou!!