chapter 25

BEAU POV

we have been in the hospital for atleast 2 hours, I cant take it I need to know how she is! I went up to the desk again fot the 5th time " hi again! as u know my girlfriend has been knocked out and do u know anything yet??!" "Beau, nice to see you again, I will go check it out" the lady walked down the hall and went into the room, she came out soon after and said "ok well the doctor is comming out to talk to you guys!" I ran over to where the boys were and by that stage the doctor came out "hello boys, okay well look she was punched in the head, but atleast the punch only knocked her out, and only gave her minnor brain dammage nit from the punch but as she fell! but it will heal in a matter of weeks, she hasnt awoken quite yet but one person at a time may enter the room and see her, so anyone want to go first?" " I will" I stood up and he led me into the room, there she was on that bed sleeping, I missed her! I really did love her! I sat on the chair next to her and held her hand, and kisses her cheeck, I sat there for an hour with her, and her hand clasped my hand ever so lightly, and she started to open her eyes, " doctor she is opening her eyes!!"

--------'--'

sorry guys I havnt updated for ever! It was my birthday and I was in hospital and I have been doing a lot of assignments!

comment and tell me your thoughts!

read and vote!!