chapter 8

BELLA'S POV

I cant believe he has just said that! I HATE scary movies!!! "NO, why did you have to chose that movie? i HATE scary movies!" i said whilst freaking out, "baby, calm down its ok, i will be there with you the whole time so you can snuggle with me and ill cover your eyes when you want me too! and anyway it was the only movie that i could get tickets for today." i calmed down a bit "well i dont mind cuddling up to you but im not going to sleep tonight or maybe even WEEKS!" i said while loosing it again, "babe its ok, stay at mine tonight and any other night you feel scared." aww he is so cute "well ok but im scared" i said calming down again "its okay baby" he said while giving me a cute kiss awww. We went into our cinima and it soon started about half n hour later. For most of the movie i was cuddled up to Beau tucking my head into Beau's chest! im a big scardey cat! It finnaly finnished and we walked out our hands intwind i was shacking. "Baby your shacking!" "i know, that movie has scared me!" he just gave me a big hug with his strong muscles. "well you will be sleeping at mine tonight!" "i hope its ok with Mum and Dad though!" we got some lunch and just laughed Beau was so funny mind you he is from the Janoskians.

-------------------

Sorry it was a quick chapter i was really busy this afternoon so i only had a little time. But tomorrow ill make a bigger chapter. But its upsetting that i have only had 17 reads and only 6 votes i feel like my fan fic sucks! Please comment tell me how i can inporve or how good it is! share and vote too! Thank you guys!