chapter 19

wow so many reads!! woop woop!

------------------

BELLA POV

we were walking up to a bench to sit at untill it was time for class, but because we were late we only sat for 2 minutes! anyway we had the same class this session, science...... i hate science with a passion so does Beau. The bell rang and we were off to science we were walking to science hand in hand and skip and lilly walked by us "heey" both couples said we they were off to some class but i dont remember.

*** lunch time******

"babe, im going to get my lunch ill be back soon" i said and with that he gave me a kiss on the cheek "im going too, see u in a sec baby" lilly said and also skip kissed her, so me and her walked up to the cantein got our food and walked back it was an easy 5 mins, as we were walking back i saw something unusal, "hmm is that beau?" i asked lilly getting very currious, it wasnt right "umm... bella i think it is.." we got close enough to see what Beau was doing.... my mouth droped, tears formed in my eyes everything was rushing thru my head. Was this actully happening? is Beau actully snogging Jane?? or was Jane snogging him??!! i coverd my eyes i couldnt watch this. the only thing i did was run away! i ran so no one could find me, i wanted to be alone. i found the cleaners room, it wasnt great but it would do for a while, i sat and just cried and screamed into my bag "why would he do this? why, he said he would never ever go back to her? i thought i was the one? i guess not!!!"a i was talking to my self, yes i do that. my phone was ringing all the time witg txt and calls all from Beau!

***** home time*********

i finnaly decided to come out i came out headed straight to the doors i walked out and decided to walk to somewhere other than home i decided the park, no one ever goes there so i can sit and think for a biti got yhere and sat in the middle of the park on the grass "what am i going to do? " i cried to myself "speak to me" a calm voice said behind me i turned around it was Beau "no why would i? yovu snogged that b*tch! u said you would never get with her again u didnt just cheat on me you lied to me!" "baby let me explain! u went to get lunch and within those 5 mins she came and she kissed me, why? it was to split us up and so she has me but i would NEVER let that happen! you are my one and only!" singing a part from Ed sheeran small bump, "i dont know beau? im really upset with both of u!" "can i show u how sorry i am?" "i dont know beau" "please" and before i could even say a thing he kissed me i fell to the ground him ontop me on the bottom it was ... amazing.. he never kissed me like that before, it was like i knew everything he was trying to tell me thru that kiss, he didnt mxean it, she just did it to hurt me! i felt drop of water on my hand the two then three then it was raining getting harder and harder but beau didnt stop i didnt want to either.

-------------------

how did you like that? comment your thoughts!! vote and read also xx