chapter 17

ok guys still no comments and only 33 reads and 13 vote! :( im starting to think no one likes it! :'(

---------------------

BELLA POV

" i-its not just my bag my Great Nan's watch was in there!" "its just a watch cant she get a new one?" skip said relieved "not unless my great nan some how come back to life and digs out another $300,000.00 out to buy anothe gold watch!" "ohhhh" everyone said in unison "gosh bella im so sorry!" lilly said "how did it get in your bag anyway?" james curiously asked "well yesterday morning before i hung with Beau, my nanny came over and mum wasnt home so she stayed for a bit and she gave me the watch and said to give it to mum when she got back but i was going to have breakfast at the cofee shop with mum that morning so i put it in my bag and nan said i had to look after it, it was super special, but then Beau called me and so i kinda went and hung out with beau instead of going for breakfast with mum and yeah thats how it got in my bag. what am i supose to do?" "how bad is it?" james asked "um im to scared to look! but ill look any way." i opened up my now black bag to find my purse with one credit card not burnt and a 10¢ coin thank got it was the credit card o alway use. I kept looking finding all bits of burnt material and paper and stuff like that but i couldnt find the watch, i tipped the bag upside down and my purse and some paper and pen fell to the table but nothing els. I looked in the bag again , nothing! "the watch isnt in there! it wouldnt just melt completly so you dont see it as a watch any more!"

----------------