Chapter 39

I am back! It has been so long! I do not know if i will stay for long but i will play it by ear!

"What is this?" I looked at the pocket knife covered in red, i looked at Beau as he took the knife from my hands to have a look for himself. He mumbled something but i was to wrapped in my own world to understand. "Lets just not tell anyone, it will be our secret" beau said "What! We can't just keep this a secret! We have found my nans necklace and a knife covered in blood! Why do you want to keep this a secret? Is there something else going on?" "Bella... I am sorry... It has taken me this long to tell you but." "But what Beau?" "Okay i lived in London for a while before i met you... I met this guy, he was an ex prisoner, he told me if i didnt do everything he asked me to do he would kill me.... One thing he told me to do was grab your nans necklace because he saw her at the shops one day with it on, but because he knew her friend he made me go get your nans friend and threaten her to give us the necklace or we would hurt her. she got us the necklace but the guy i was working with got her with the knife in the arm just before we left. He told me to take the necklace and knife and hide it away so i did, and some how it turned up here... i am sorry Bella" i looked at Beau, i was covered in anger, sadness and discust "what! Beau. I cant believe this! You are a. criminal. i dont know what do do" "bella, babe please dont do anything, please keep this a secret between us, if Mike finds out that these have been found he will come out for me.. he will kill me!" " i. i cant believe i am going to do this.. but.. okay, i wont do or say anything! but if i didnt love you i would report you imediatly! so you are lucky i love you" i got up and walked inside and went for a shower. i heard Beau trail up the stairs and pop his head through the bathroom "baby?" beau asked with a smirk plastered on his face "yes?" "do you mind if i join you?"his smirk growing while he started to take his shirt off "put your shirt back on and you can wait beau. " i said continuing to shower. "baby, sharing is caring though"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️