chapter 37

BELLA POV

I woke up to a light buzzing on my arm, I felt around and I found my phone it was my Aunty Kez (B= bella, A= aunty kez) B. hi! A. hello darling, its 10 am so we have gone out food shopping I was going to take you but you and Beau were so cute sleeping on the couch together I didnt want to wake you two up! I turned to my side and saw Beau staring at me with a cheecky grin plastered on his face B. I dint even relise he was there haha anyway I am craving for a little bar of chocolate do you mind picking me up one? A. oh Bella, you haven't changed have you! ill pick you one up, we will see you in about an hour! later darling! end call. "I didnt know you were there!" I said turning to face Beau "really? Because when I came and got in with you, you said Beau arnt you cold without a t shirt." "oh.. I dont remember! anyway good morning, you must of had no sleep you were wedged in this little space!" "no actully I slept fine, you were tucked into my chest most of the night!" " oh my gosh im sooo sorry!" "dont be sorry! it was adorable Bella!" then I decided to get up and get some food Beau did so too. I looked out of the window "Beau!! its snowing!!!!" Beau looked outside "oh wow! we will go out later!" "yeeeeeahh!" I said jumping up and down! Beau came close to me and lifted my chin up and lowered his lips to my lips then after that we aparted "beau, I love you." I said wraping my arms around his neck "baby, I love you more than anything in this world!" I just hugged him!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡

awe! how cute! anyways we are soon comming to big big big news!!! oohhh what do you think It will be? comment below!