chapter 34

BELLA POV

We were half way thru the trip and nearly everyone was sleeping well in the section we were in anyway, it was all dark (it was night!) I couldnt sleep, I just sat in the chair covered in a big blanket that Beau and I shared and I was watching something scary, I think it was paranormal activity 1-2 I wasnt sure because I was so tierd but I just couldnt sleep. Beau was happily sleeping while holding my freezing hand. One of the girls with the trolly with food came over to me (I honestly forgot the name of those girls haha) "would you like anything to drink or eat miss?" the nice lady asked me "um, no thankyou" then she walked off. I really needed to go toliet so ever so slowly I took my hand out of Beaus hand and got up to go toliet. When I came back Beau was still asleep so I sat down put the covers on me and continued to watch. Beau must of woke up because he got my hand again and held them. "babe your freezing!" he mumbled in his sleepy voice "because im freezing, and super tierd! " "awwe baby!" he sat up and moved my tv table infront of both of us, he put his head phones in and he put the arm rest which was in the middle of up so it was now a big chair I guess, I put my head on his sholder and we chose a different movie it was the vow! and we watched that movie till it was breakfast. and before I knew it we were here In London!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡