Chapter 2

BEAU POV

WOW! that girl was stunning! she had AMAZING Dark Brown hair, it was in a loose ponytail with little side bits and it had a pink bow, she had the most prettiest brown eyes in the world! She looked like she just got back from school because she was still in her uniform but she still looked stunning i have to see her again! " OI, idiot, stop day dreaming kick the bloody footy" " calm your tits Jai im comming" " why were you so long?" " oh i just was uhhhhh..... nothing" i said kicking the football to my brother!

BELLA POV

*knock knock* " the door ill get it" i warned Lilly, i ran downstairs opened the door and saw Lilly's mum "oh hello how are you" i greeted her with a smile " im very well thankyou" " hold on ill get Lilly! LILLS, GET YOUR LAZY BUM DOWN HERE!" i yelled up the stairs to Lilly, we all laughed! i waved as they left ans as they were leaving Mum pulled into the drive way! "Mummy!!" i yell and embrass her in a tight hug "hello little miss Bella, how is my little Bella going?" "great, Lilly just left a minute ago so i wasnt alone, how was work?" " it was busy but good, also the new neighbours moved in today and i know how hard it is to move in and cook dinner at the same time so should we invite them over for dinner?" "yes that would be a great idea" " ok ill go over and ask but can you walk up to the IGA and get me some pasta please ?" " ok mum will be back soon" she gave me $10 and i started walking up there it only took 5 mins. I got back home and camw inside and gave mum the pasta and then i asked if they were comming mum said they are comming in 15 mins so i went up to my room to get ready for Beau! I was wearing a white singlet with my black high waisted skirt! i put on a little mackup not much though and i brushed my hair and left it drap down my sholders and back! *knock knock* "BELLA CAN YOU GET THE DOOR" " YES MUM, COMMING" i ran down the stairs and opened the door!

---------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter ill update soon but i have only had 2 reads i would really like more :( please vote comment share please and sorry if this is borring it is going to get a lot more intence next chapter! love you all xo