chapter 21

BELLA POV

i jumped on twitter and i had lots of tweets from Janoskians fans like "beau misses u!, we love you get back with beau, beau needs you! " i was confused we didnt tell them about this well i didnt. i decided to keep scrolling untill beaus tweet caught my attention, gosh i miss him! he also tagged me in this tweet it was a youtube clip i decided to watch it. ...................... i watched it! omg he actully still loved me! and all those things he did for me, he was trying to get me again but i didnt even relise im an idiot i love him! i got up and decided to get ready i hopped in the shower and got out only a quick shower, i wrapped the towl around my body i walked to my bedroom and chose some clothes, i got out a thin white long sleeve and my high waisted skirt, i let my hair loose and i put a little makeup on i slipped on my vans and looked in the mirror okay i guess i grabbed my phone and walked to the door "mum ill b back soon!" i walked out and started heading up to the brooks housei was getting closer and closer and i was get more nervous each step i took, i finally reached there door step. wow first time i will be actully be talking to beau since we decided to break which was about a month ago, i knocked..... about ten seconds later the door opened and there stood Beau Peter Brooks, he was staring into my eyes and i was staring into his i got very teard up, tears started running down my face i missed him so much, he grabbed me and hugged me tightly i felt safe in his arm! "beau... i -i am so s-sorrry! i always loved you! it was a huge mistake! i just thought you didnt care any more so i gave up.." " bella, who said i ever stoped loving you?" i pulled away "you did? " "of cource i did!" "i loved your youtube clip it was adorrible! " he leaned in a kissed me it was amazing i pulled away for a second " are we back again" "yes!!" and we resumed!

------------------