chapter 5

LILLY POV

*yawn* hmmm its just come up to 7:30 am crap! i need to start getting ready because im actully meeting them at the bus stop because there was no point going to Bella's and comming all the way back here to the bus stop which is like infront of my house! i got up and got my best bikini because aparently the boys are good looking acording to Bella ;) it was a hot pink bikini that was kinda like a boobtube and but the straps were covered in cute little jems and the panties that went with the bikini were hot pink with straps on either side and with jems all around it it was my personal favourite! i put on a see thru top just to cover up a bit till we get there and a multi coloured pair of denim shorts i got my sunnies and i took my hair out and quickly brushed it! i got a bag and packed all my sleeping over stuff and i got a towel and flung it over my sholder and got my phone i left my sleep bag here because ill just pick it up when we get back! i looked at the time great 9:00 i txt Bella telling her i was ready i ran outside and walked to the bus stop i knew i was a bit early but oh well!

BELLA POV

i got up at 6 because i was so excited i got Lillys txt and told her we will be there soon and i rushed to my wardrobe i picked out a pretty bikini it was my Australian one it was like a boobtube with an australia flag on it and straps around my neck and my pantie thing had two bows on either side and the australian flag on it also. I got a towel i put a slight bit of makeup some mascara and fondation. I quickly put on a white see thru top and so ripped up black high waisted shorts i got my phone and sunnies and by then the i heard a knock at the door eeeekkk!! i ran down stairs opened the door to find Beau with bordies and a shirt on with a snap back on OMG he looked so hot i couldnt wait to see his shirt off!!! ;) "heeeey Beau" he embrased me in a tight strong hug with his muscles "hello miss peeerrffeeccttiioonn" "stop it you" we both giggled and we walked to the car i opened the door to find all the seats taken Jai in the front Beau driving Luke on the left and then guessing James and Daniel on the other two seats "um hey guys!!! uhh question where do i sit?" "oh sorry we didnt have enough room so we planed you would sit on one of our laps come sit on mine!" Luke said with a cheeky smile "haha ok " i hoped on his lap and off we went. We arrived at the bus stop to find Lilly smiling! i got out and gave her a huge hug!!! all the boys walked up to us (we parked our car at Lillys house) i introduced everyone to Lilly and i instantly saw a lot of eye contact between Lilly and Daniel oooohh! i whisperd in her ear "got a thing for daniel aye!" " haha no!" ah yes she sooo did!! the bus arrived and we had to sit in pairs, i walked in last so most of us had a partner accept for me. Luke with James, Jai by himself awwww and of cource Daniel with Lilly and Beau well he pulled my arm and i found my self sitting next to him! "hello there!" "heey" i said with a cheecky smile!

***** 2 hours later ******

we arrived and we found a spot the beach was like empty! i layed my towel down and i took off my top and shorts and put my sunnies on and i looked to my left to see Beau taking off his shirt to find his perfect abbbs ahhh! Everyone was in the sea already typicle apart from Beau and I! i sat on my towel and watched as the waves came in and out, Then Beau sat down next to me.

BEAU POV

i really wanted to tell her how i felt i was just scared would she feel the same way? Bella stood up and i did too we were about a meter away from eachother but nothing was happening we were just watchimg the sea untill Luke and Jai run up to me and Bella and pushes me causing me to fall right on top of Bella! Jai took photos and then thru his phone on the towel and they both giggled and ran back to the ocean. Great she is going to think im some idiot now " im soo sorry my broth-" i get iterrupted by Bella " no dont be sorry i umm kinda ummm .. like it" oh my!! really my heart skipped a beat " ok then i may aswel stay here a little longer aye?" she giggled i added a wink onto that " hey um i think well actully i ummm you know ummm love .. you, the day i met you it was like i found everything i have ever wanted in a girl your eyes, lips, smile, hair, giggle, body, face , personality EVERYTHING it is excactly what i wanted in a girl it was like my dream came true well it did!" " oh my gosh... Beau i actully cant believe you right now i love you too from the day you came to get your ball back i just felt i was in heaven you are you are just amazing Beau! i love you too!" omg she feels the same way back " well um would you um like to be my uhh girlfriend and hopefully spend the rest of our lives together? " " OMG i cant believe this YESSS!!!" she says in excitment i drop my head down to her lips i closed my eyes and then she closed the gap between our lips! i have never felt like this while kissing a girl she is just amazing i LOVE her more than anything!

-----------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter will continue soon! vote comment and also share thank you love you guys!

oh yes please comment and tell me what you think of the story so far anything i can fix or improve or somthing please let me know :)