chapter 20

BELLA POV

he was still ontop of me kissong me passionatly. I really did love it but i just didnt know.. i finnaly spoke, i moved a little to indicate i was going to say something, he stoped and looked down at me with his cute cheeky smile and green eyes looking into mine oh i miss them so much he brushed a strand of my hair off my face, by this time the rain stopped. I got up so i was in a sitting position aswel as him i knew i was going to regret what i was about to say "Beau... um look, i really do love you! you are the one i wanted to be woth forever and ever... but after seeing what happend today, i know you didnt mean it she did it! but she might do it again! what am i suppose to do if she kisses u again, forgive u again and again or just assume it didnt happen? i really really love you Beau! its going to hurt me everyday, i am going to regret this for ever and ever but... i-i th-think... umm.. we should.. uhh. have... a break?, not forever, well i hope not forever!" tears running down my face, i really did regret this, i loved him and now we are haveing a break! how aboit if he finds a girl and then he forgets about me!

BEAU POV

she.... is ..... breaking ...up.. with.. me!!! No this cant happen!, i love her why doesnt understand that will never happen again! "Bella, i dont want to leave u! but if this is what u want... then thats what u want, but im never ever going to stop trying to get you back! i love you bella!" a tear rushed down my face i looked down so she couldnt see "beau i dont want to leave you either and your the best thing that ever happend but i think we should take a break" she gave me a hug and walked off tears running down her face, im going to miss her so much! i walked home defistated. i opened the front door and walked in all the boys were here making a video skip yelled to me " aye! Beau!! come make video with us!" "not in the mood skip" i walked in my bedroom and crashed onto my bed soon after Jai and Luke came in, "hey, bro whats going on?" i told them the whole story about today! "man, Jane is and BITCH!" "you know what you should do.. you should try get her back like not just talking to Bels, but like really cute things to get her heary back! like as an example right her a cute letter, right her a song, save her from tripping, buy her lunch do stuff like that but the only thing is, do u love her enough to do all that?" "guys thats an awesome idea, and YES if she wanted the unerverse i would get her the unerverse! i love bella!" "wow dude thats weird but okay! well start man!" they left the room! gosh i never new my brothers were that smart! i decided that i would plan something so like some guy takes her bag or somthing and i save it for her. i called a guy from school who i kinda know Dan, i told him the whole plan and he agreed.

****lunch time next day*****

i was sitting down and i saw bella getting somthing from her locker and putting it in her bag, i saw Dan behind her he nodded at me 10 secs later he had her bag "heey! give me back my bag!" he ran towards me i decided to punch him in the chest but not that hard and he fell to the ground bag going in the air i caught it and ran over to her "um here is your bag" she looked down "thanks" and off she went! well that didnt work.

****days later****

i was so depressed i tried everything but she didnt want to look at me, luke walked in "hey bro, nothing working?" "nup" "bro! have u written a song?" "no" "write her a song about how you feel and then make a youtube clip, post it on keek, twitter facebook everything! " "yes!!! thanks luke!!" he left and i started writing the song! i finished and i got youtube u and u started recording on my web cam i pressed record.. "hey everyone! Beau here! well look, about 5 weeks ago my girlfriend and i decided to have a break, but i love her! i want to be with her for ever and ever! i have tried everything to get her heart back again but my brother lukey booyy, helped me think of something to get her heart back and well i have decided to give it a go! so um this is for Bella, i hope you will love me again! so here it goes... [ i miss the way we are always together, i miss having you by my side, i miss your beautiful smile, your amazing cheecks eyes nose and hair! i miss u so much! you are a sparkle! you are the best! your petsonality is amazing i love every little thing about yyyyooooouuuu.] sorry, im not an amazing writer but i really really want you bella! oh and one lasr thing, [i want yoy back i want want u back oohh] just a little bit of cher loyde for you guys amd Bella! just Bella please be mine i miss you i always loved u!" end recording... post! i got on twitter facebook and keek and told everyone to look at my new clip on youtube.

------------------

vote comment and read!!!

and guys can you guys please comment some songs you guys recomend me to get!!