chapter 14

sorry i havnt been uptading ive been busy, sorry. but ive only had 30 reads :( and 11 votes :( and only two comments! is my fanfic not good? is it borring? please vote, comment and read!

----------------------

BELLA POV

i woke up and rubbed my eyes, i looked at the clock on Beaus side 8 am. Right i should make everyone breakfast. i got up and walked to the bathroom messy hair lovely i run my hands thru my hair to make it less messy and i wash my face i come out a go to the kitchen i tip toe trying not to wake anyone up, i decided to make chocolate pancakes. The flour was on the top shelf and because im short it was a struggle to get, i got on my tippy toes and reached my hand and all of a sudden "boo" two arms hold my sholders as i jump i turn around and put one hand on my chest "shit James dont scare me like that!" i whisper shout at him and giggle a bit " what u making sweat thang?" he said in a black womans voice. I giggled a how he said it "chocolate pancakes! mind grabbing me the flour?" pointing up to the flour, he got it and gave it to me " well im gonna help u make that miss!" "thanks james!" i got the cocoa, eggs,milk, flour and chocolate drops i put all the ingrediants together and james stirred the batter while i was heating up the pan it was all ready so i started pouring a bit of the mixture in to make the first pancake whilst james sat on the bentch next to me "hey james whats was up yesterday you looked upset?" "oh nothing i was really tired" "really? i didnt look like you were" "i was and i also was feeling a bit sick" "hmm ok then" i said with a confused face. "mmmmmm what you making Bels?" i turned around to find Jai walking in "chocolate pancakes!" "yum!" and then he walked over to me and gave me a big hug. then i was up to my 4th pancake and Jai took one that was on the plate and ate it! "you pig that was for eveyone!" i laughed "oh well and there great! your an awesome cook! " "thanks Jai!!!"

--------------------

im sorry i had to finnish there family party vote read comment love you alld