chapter 27

BELLA POV

"your fine to go missy!" the nurse said "oh yay! I am so happy, but thank you so much for helping me out!" "no problem honey, have a great time hope you recover soon!" "thank you!" I got out of the bed and waved to the nurse and clatched onto Beaus hand, we went to the car and all the boys and lilly were waiting for me they all ran up to me and hugged me and asked if I was fine and what not. we all hoped in the car all squished up, beau driving me in the passenger seat skip was behind beau and lilly sitting on his lap, jai and then james with luke sitting on his lap "you know if this is gonna keep happening we are going to have to get a bigger car!" I stated "yer Beau buy us a family car eight seater!" luke yelled "uh buy your own!" "but beau your the daddy of the family!" luke said in a cute little boys voice "no!" we got back to the brooks and everyone got out, myself and beau walked up to his room. a little while later skip yelled out "BEAU, YOUR BOUGHT US A LIMO! WE LOVE YOU DADDY!" "NO! NOT FOR YOU!" beau picked me up bridal style and carried me to the door "BYE BITCHES!!!!" "Beau where we- oooh myyyy gooosh! " "hop in pretty lady!"

--------------------

sorry short chapter but hope your liking the story!