chapter 13

"sent!" Beau said in relief "how about if she really does try and get me, or if she does do somthing to you, she was wearing very revealing clothes the other day! She might come get you and then you two fall in love than im out of the picture Beau! i dont want that!" i was freaking out! "Babe do you really think i would ever let that b*tch back into my life after everything she has done? and i know i have found the girl i will always be with! Do you think ill let her get anywhere close to you? no way! you mean the world to me i wouldnt let anything happen to you! " he gave me a big hug! "everyones here Beau!" Jai yelled from upstairs we ran down the stairs to see everyone sitting down on the couch "heyy guys!" i run over to sarah and hug her than daniel and james, james and i have gotten pretty close he is like one of my best guy friends but he always acts very different when im around Beau, i wonder why? hmm well then Luke and James got the computer ready and we all sat on the couch Beau in the middle and i was sitting on his lap james next to me on my right jai on my left daniel next to jai, Lilly sitting on daniels lap and obviously Luke laying right on us all!

( L= luke, B=beau, BB=bella, D=daniel, JB=jai, J=james.)

L. readu guys? , all of us. YEP! he started the twitcam L. hello to all my amazing fans. all of us. heeeeeeeeeeyyyyy we love you guys! B. as u can see we have all the Janoskians here myself, jai, skip, james and luke! and now we have two amazing girls here the one on my lap is my amazing beatiful girlfriend Bella and then on daniels lap is Sarah skips girlfriend! we did get a bit of hate but we got more love from the fans anyway!!! we talked and laughed and then two hours latervwe decided to stop we said our byes and finnished "everyone stay at ours tonight! " jai yelled, everyone agreed and then the Brooks got some sleep stuff for the gang and then we decided to play some games like im a chubby bunny, skip won that one then truth or dare and yeah that was all i was soo tierd, it was about 2 am "hey guys im so tierd im going bed now night guy" i said yawning "guys im going too ill give bella so company" beau said with a cheeky wink and smile "shut up you!!" everyone part from James did a wolf wistel and they all decided to go to bed also we said our good byes while sarah and skip got onto the douple sofa couch thing and james got on the floor and the twins went to bed while me a beau followed, i wonder what is going on with James?

-----------------------

hey guys ive got 28 reads! thankyou but i really would appreciate more!

follow

vote

comment

share!!!!!!!