chapter 38

BELLA POV

(mid day)

Beau and I finally went outside in the snow! "Beau! watch out!" bam, he got hit in the face with the snow ball I made. I burst into laughter, "im going to get you now!!!" "no you won't! " he started running for me and I started running trying as hard as I could to out run him but there was a bump in the snow and I went flying and I landed on my back but it was a soft landing so I was fine I tried to get up before Beau got to me, but im to slow. "hah I have you now!" he hovered over me and started tickling me "no haha stop beau stop! ahah stop beau!" I tried to escape from his grip but no luck! Soon after he gave up but I just layed there recovering from laughing so much! "we are just like know kids Beau!" "I know but isnt that better than acting mature all the time!" "yeah its a lot better!". I felt something hard and sharp underneath me, so I sat up and tried to find what ever it was, "babe? whayt are you looking for?" "I dont know something was sticking into me when I was lying down?" he came over to see what I was looking for, I started to dig and look for the weird sharp thing. I pulled out a necklace that looked extremely expensive "THIS IS MY NANS NECKLACE!!!! HOW DID IT GET IN LONDON?!" I was very confused, I looked down the hole where I found the necklace and I found a pocket knife with a little red stuff that was stuck to it. I looked at Beau "what is going on?" I was so confused. .....

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥