chapter 12

there might be a bit of swearing but i will use the "*" .

-------------------

BELLA POV

Beau and I decided to make a twitcam, i called Lilly to try get Lilly and daniel to come and do the twitcam with us while Beau called James. They were all on there way when we got the twitcam ready, until my phone rang, it was a txt from a number i didnt know i unlocked it and read it [ you better keep you f*ckn ass away from Bow, or i f*ckn mess up your whole life you dumb ass!] i text back going [um who are you? Dont tell me what i can and cant do and you spelt Bow wrong its Beau] nearly instantly i got a txt back from this syco [Its Jane you turd! and i know how to spell his name i spelt it like that for a reason and if you dont keep your fat ass away from him i swear to god ill mess you up!!!] OMG it was Jane, tears slipped out my eyes, how did she get my number? Beau obviously saw me "baby whats wrong?" "nothing its ok" "no there is something you are crying" it just made me cry even more he got my phone and read the txt and looked up "what a f*ckn b*tch she is" he hugged me tight "can i txt her back ?" "yes please do" he txt her and showed me the txt it said [Hello Jane this is Beau you f*ckn leave my girl alone if u f*ckn txt her or myself or try to get in touch with us again i will call the cops and i will also punch you ! leave us alone you self centred sl*t!!!!] "perfect Beau send it to her!"

---------------------

what will Jane say back or will she do something ooooooohh!!!

vote

comment

read!!!!

xxooxxoo