chapter 29

BELLA POV

"do you guys want me to make breakfast?" "YES!" the both yelled. I went to the the fridge to have a look and see what I could make, but there was only milk, cheese, butter,eggs and beer and a few veggies. "is scrambled egg ok?" "yep!" beau yelled. so I got a pan out and put it on the cooktop and got egg, butter, milk, cheese, salt, pepper and a tomato out. I put a little bit of butter in the pan so it would melt I cracked a few eggs and put the tiniest bit of milk in there and some grated cheeseand mixed it around a lot, I had already cut up some tomatoes so I put that in and kept on mixing! I dished up and gave it to the boys, I sat down and we ate. "so what are we going to do today?" I asked "well I was thinking we go to bondi beach?" "yeah sounds good!" we finnished up and got ready, beau and i went into mine and beaus room to get ready and reece went to the bathroom. "beau im going for a shower ill be quick! " I said reaching for my bag, "mind if I join you?" beau winked "BEAU! why are you acting so dirty lately! it looks like your using me for sex!?" I smirked a bit "baby why would you think that! Im just joking, I just want to have a bit of fun with my gf!" "okay! well im having a shower now... alone!" beau pouted, "maybe then.. could we have a little fun tonight? " "hmmmmm ill think about it?" I reached into my bag and fished out my favorite bikini, beau is such a cutie! he packs all my favorite thing and the stuff ill need! I wejt into the bathroom.

-----------

sorry I had to end there ill continue tomorrow