chapter 18

im sooooo sorry i havnt updated forever!!! and thankyou guys sooo much i woke up one moring and had 58 reads!!! keep reading and voting!!

-------------------

BELLA POV

"What, do you think it was stollen?" lilly worridly said, "i think so, because last night i was looking for the $10 i had in my purse, but it was gone too!" "lets call the police then! " Beau raced to the phone.

BEAU POV

i dialled "000" into the phone and put it on speaker so everyone could hear. Almost imediatly a voice came to the phone, but obviously it was a recording. "Hello there, what do you need? police, fire or ambulance? " "police!" "ok i will put you thru now please wait a second" and the recording stoped and ringing came after about 4 rings a man came to the phone "hello there, police department what seems to be the problem?" " i would like to report a robbery!" "ok tell me whaf happend?" " ok, my girlfriend had a very very expensive gold watch in her handbag, it was her great nans, and she had to give it to her mum so she put it in her bag because she was going to have breakfast with her mum, but then she came and hung out with us instead! Then this morning her bag was on the bench and we were making pancakes and ot kinda set on fire and also her bag and when we put it out her watch wasnt there at all aswell as $10 but she saw that her $10 was gone yesterday night!" "okay, we will come investigate, what is your address?" and then they were on there way, they came investigated and left , they said they would get back to us when they had more information so until then we had to wait.

BELLA POV

(next day)

I woke up in Beau's bed, i reached for my phone on the side table i looked at the time. Nice 8:30 am i was about to go back to sleep but "sh*t its monday, school!" i shook Beau till he woke up, i told him that school was on and obviously we were late school started at 8:45. we got dressed got our hair ready and ran out the door, luckily it was only a 5 min walk. we were talking and walking till we arrived, we walked thru the doors and this girl comes up to Beau and kicks him straight in the balls, very hard may i add and she comes to me and slaps me in the face hard aswell. Beau fell to the floor on aggony "what was that for?" "well you, sl*t, you cant have Beau, Beau is suppose to be with my bestfriend, Jane!" Beau got up and stood up for me "get lost u little f*cker! i hate Jane so f*ckin much, get that in ur thick heads!!!!" with that she stormed off and Beau turned my face to see my cheeck were she slapped me " aw baby, its bright red!" he kissed my cheeck then my lips " its ok, well um.. how is your.. um.. you know.. down there?" "ahah, sore but i can handle it!"

-------------------

How do you like the fanfic so far! comment your thoughts, what you think should happen next or in the story, vote abd read!!!