Chapter 4

~•~ Chapter 4 ~•~

If you're ready ladies better keep steady, ready, aim, shoot..

Claire's POV

That night I felt like I was in a soft cloud's embrace. My room was warm and my bed was so comfortable, it felt like I was sleeping in the air. A knock on the window made me turn my head to see Niall standing outside my bedroom, a small smile on his lips.

I frowned, still sleepy and too lazy to leave the bed. However, I knew that I had to let the guy in, so with a low groan, I untied my legs from the douvet and pushed myself off the bed. I walked towards the door and opened it, letting the Irish one inside.

"Hello," he greeted normally. "Why did you leave your window open all night?" he asked, furrowing his brows.

I rubbed my eye and looked at the window. Open? The window is closed, I didn't do anything. "I don't understand. What do you mean?" I asked, frowning.

He gave me a blank look. "Let me guess, Harry didn't mind showing you this." He said and pressed the blue button on the wall next to the door. The window was suddenly covered by a blue curtain that dropped from somewhere within the wall. My eyes widened in surprise. Wow, that is cool.

I shook my head. "No, he didn't."

He huffed. "Should've guessed it earlier." he muttered. "However, you only have to let the curtain down at nights because during the day your room will be cleaned and air sprayed." he said and pressed the same button again, causing the curtain to roll up again.

"And what does the curtain have to do with that?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"If you want a clean room, you better have the curtain rolled up so the maids know you want your room to be cleaned." he said in a way as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh..okay.." I said slowly. If that's how these guys work then I can't say anything.

"I see the clothes fit good on you." he commented, his blue eyes travelling down my body.

"Yes, don't tell me you can see what colour my panties are." I rolled my eyes as I made my way back to the bed.

Last night after Harry left, Liam came and took care of my injuries. He also brought hot potatoe soup and told me that there are new clothes for me to wear. He also showed me the small bathroom that's locked to my room, which Harry didn't mind showing me last night for some reason. Maybe he didn't want to be around me any longer, which I don't know what should that make me feel like.

"They are white." Niall smirked and leaned against the wall.

My eyes widened and my jaw touched the ground, my cheeks flushing red. "H-how do y-you know?" I stuttered, embarassed. Oh my God, was he being serious when he said he could see through my clothes?

He laughed. "Everyone has white pants, calm down." he assured. "We rarely get other colours. Whatever the factory gives us." He shrugged simply.

I sighed heavily. Thank God. "For a moment I thought you could see through my clothes." I admitted and took a seat on the bed.

"Would you like that, honey?" he smirked again, winking at me. I blushed again and that moment, the door opened and Zayn came in.

"Hey," he gave me a small smile that I returned shyly. He then turned to glare at Niall. "Why are you late? Harry's upset." he said, making my stomach churn.