Chapter 60

~•~ Chapter 60 ~•~

I didn't know how to feel that moment. It was everything mixed together. He carried me with ease to the bathroom, lips eating mine agressively. He placed me on the counter and lifted my shirt up slowly, making my insides twist as sparks were sent through my entire body.

I pulled back so he could pull the shirt over my head. He tossed it on the floor and kissed me again, his lips warm and hungry. I giggled when he teasingly trailed his fingers down my sides, tickling me. I felt him smirk under the kiss before he gripped my hips and squeezed.

I ignored the ache on my arm as I lifted up his shirt, revealing his tones abs and V lines. Heat was immidiately sent to my lower body, making me squirm when he kissed my neck. His now bare torso was pressed against mine and I could feel my heart picking its pace by second.

My hands ran down his toned and hard chest before travelling down to his abs, feeling every curve and small scars on his skin. He sucked on my skin on my neck, making me squirm once again. Shudders ran down my spine, his hand squeezed my hips once again, pulling me closer to him.

For a moment I thought that maybe we were taking this way too far way too early, but I couldn't ignore the feelings I held for him. They were real and more intense than any other time. I was willing to do so many things for this man, despite knowing him for over two months. It's this kind of connection between me and him that makes me so weak. It's like him and I have something so strong between us, that no matter how much I try to ignore it, it pulls me back to him.

So I wasn't going to regret anything I was doing in that moment.

It felt good, it felt right and I didn't give a fuck about anything.

When he pulled back, I couldn't help but duck down and lean forward before licking his abs. I swirled my tongue and caused him to let a throaty chuckled that sent vibrations through his body. I moved lower down to his V lines and stopped right above his jeans. I unbuckled his belt and he swiftly brought his hands to my face and pulled me back up, his lips finding mine. I pushed his jeans down, slightly feeling awkward to pull his boxers aswell.

His hands moved to my back and he clipped off my bra, making my heart skip a beat. The bra fell on my lap and I immidiately pushed it away. Then he moved away from me, his hands pulling me to my feet, his lips molding against mine.

He broke the kiss and gripped my sweats and pulled them down, revealing my legs. He then walked towards the shower and turned on the water. When he turned to me, you could see the lust and excitement in his eyes.

“You are so amazing.” He breathed, eyeing me from head to toe.

Heat rushed all the way to my cheeks and I let the awkward chuckle. “Shut up,” I huffed, slapping his bicep.

He chuckled and tested the eater with two fingers. “Ah, it's good,” He said and grabbed my hand. He didn't even prepare me before throwing me inside, making me squeak when I felt the cold water pour down at me.

“You jerk!” I shouted as he laughed, stepping inside as well right when the water turned hot.

“Oh, it was cold? My bad,” He teased, smirking.

He didn't see the slap coming, but once my hand connected to his cheek playfully, he gave me a surprised and amused look. “You deserved that, you shit!” I giggled.

“Oh okay, now I'm angry.” He said reaching out to my shoulders.

I blocked his hands with mine and he linked our fingers, his body leaning closer to me. “Back off!” I laughed, failing at trying to sound angry.