Part 35

We dropped Liam and Hayden off and we headed to my house.

"Why are they doing this?" I asked suddenly.

"Who?" Theo asked playing dumb.

"You are way too smart to play dumb. Who do you think? The Dread Doctors. Why are they here? What are they doing? They are ruining everything!"

"I.. I don't know, Kenz. Sometimes things look worse than they are."

"Well, this is not the case. They are killing people. That is never a good thing." I protested.

"You're right." Theo nodded.

"Liam could die, Hayden too." I sighed.

"But they didn't. You saved them." Theo took my hand. We stopped in front of my house.

"Do you want to go inside? Just until my sister comes back from work."

He agreed and we walked to the front door. I unlocked the door and we walked to the kitchen.

"Scott still doesn't know about Donovan." I looked at Theo. "Or Josh. Stiles asked me to give him a few days. But I don't think he's planning on telling Scott. Theo I can't live with that kind of a secret. He is my alpha. I need to tell him. We need to tell him."

"Stiles is just scared that he's going to lose Scott."

"If we don't tell him, he will. I need to tell him everything."

"What do you mean everything?" Theo furrowed his eyebrows.

"The thing that I did? Theo, I tore down that fence! That isn't thing that I do on daily bases. And Donovan? I bit him. What the hell is happening to me?! I have to... I have to tell Scott. I have to tell him everything." I said and I started panicking. Theo grabbed me.

"Hey, look at me. Calm down. It's normal." I looked at him confused. "I did some research." He explained. "Do you know what mythology says about fairies?"

"Yeah, I know. It describes fairies as mischievous, they liked to prank people especially when they were bored. They returned human kindness with favors of their own and all that."

"That is the Seelie Court. But there is Unseelie court and they are.. well, the legend say that they were the evil ones. The strong ones, the dangerous and vengeful." He looked at me expecting that I'll say something. I sighed. I mean, it makes sense.

"How do you not know this? Did you ask your sister?" He asked to fill the silence.

"She knows what I know, which is not that much. Before.. before my parents died." I stopped. I never talked about it. I hate to talk about it.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"It's okay." I cleared my throat. "My mom told Kyla that they want to raise us like a humans. That was when Kyla's powers started to show up. That's why she never told me until I asked about it. I didn't want to find out more because that's how my parents wanted to raise us. I didn't want to go against that."

"So I am evil." I said quietly after a while.

"I actually think you are something in between. Once one beautiful girl told me that we all've got light and dark inside us." He smirked.

"I bet she's smart too." I smiled at him.

He chuckled. "You don't even know." His soft lips met mine and I forgot to worry for a second. Literally, for a second. I quickly pulled away. "But how can we know that I won't go full on evil someday?"

"I saw the passion in your eyes when you threw Donovan across the library. And the stealthy smile you gave me when I killed Josh. And the sparkle when you tore down the fence."

"That's exactly what I am talking about! I was happy! How can you be happy when someone dies?" I cried out.

"Love conquers all."

"What?" I asked confused.

"That is one of the codes of The Seelie Court. That is the thing that makes you good and not evil. You did everything for the ones that you love. That is not bad in any possible way."

"I want to show you something." I said suddenly and I smiled widely.