Link x Reader

Finally! Thank you
Pokemon-justice
For the request!! I hope you'll like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day and I felt so happy! I don't know why but it's like when you just walk around and think of something very exciting or happy and you just feel so.... Happy! I wanted to scream. Why? Well because it's Valentines Day! (Nope!)

I was going to help out my buddy, Kirby to get with Jigglypuff. (Meh^w^) But first I actually needed to find Kirby!

I walked around the Smash Mansion and saw Mario and Peach having a lovely time with each other. "Aww." I whispered.

I walked farther down and saw Zelda and Link... For some reason my heart started to hurt like when Pittoo or Pit or even Link shoot there arrows. I wanted to cry but I had to stay strong. I ran away, quickly so I could find Kirby.

Link's POV: (ohhhhh didn't expect this!)

I was talking to Zelda on how to get, ____. Wow... I loved he so much but I couldn't find a part of my courage to confess. (See what I did there)?
I then turned to look at my right and saw, ____ running away. "Go, Link. She may have taken this the wrong way." Zelda informed me. All's I did was nod. I quickly ran after her.

(Back to your POV!)

I heard footsteps running from behind me so I ran faster. I then opened the door to the flower garden out but the back.

I tried to run down by the stream but, no use. Something or someone grabbed my wrist. They turned me around and kissed me...

'Wait what?!' I opened my eyes and saw him.

Link.

I blushed furiously so did he. We then broke apart. "I-I'm so s-sorry!" He apologized. "D-don't b-be." I stuttered.

Silence...

"____?"

"Yeah?"

"I l-love y-you." He confessed.
"I love you too, Link." I also confessed.

We then heard cheers. We both looked at all the smashers cheering. We both blushed. I then caught a glimpse of Zelda, smirking. 'Oh dare she.' I thought. I looked up at Link and he knew the exact same thing. Peach took pictures and Kirby and Jigglypuff cheered the loudest.

"May we?" I asked, smirking. "Pleasure." He said, also smirking. We then looked at everyone then eyed Zelda. They all stopped, ran away leaving Zelda to her misery.

"ZELLLLLLDAAAAAAAAA!" We both yelled in unison. She gulped and ran away, us chasing after her.

Extra!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"____?" Link asked. "Hm?" "Do you wanna... Sleep in my room tonight?" I blushed and said, "s-sure."

We both left leaving Zelda knocked out on my bedroom floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sooooooo sorry it's short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please request though!

Bye-bye!