Roy x Reader x Corrin LEMON

This was requested by someone private! I hope you like this chapter!

PS: I'm finishing this book up to 50-75 parts, I'm sorry. I have other plans with some of my stories and I'm currently in the process of making 2 more stories. Again, sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Roy! What are you doing?!" I laughed while he tried to make the kids laugh, but he only ended up making them cry. "I-I'm sorry! ____! Help me out here! They like you better!"

I wiped the tear that formed at the bottom of my left eye and walked up to him. "Okay, okay, I'll help you." The children were all still crying, but when they saw me, they stopped.

"Hey guys! How are you guys? Is Daddy Roy here scaring you?" The kids laughed and pointed at Roy. "Yeah mommy, daddy was scaring us!" Roy sighed in defeat an held some blush on his face.

The kids always had called the females mommy and the boys daddy. Its weird but, that's just what they do.

"Why? Why do they hate me?!" Roy went on his knees and ruffled his hair around. I just laughed at him.

"What's all the commotion going on in here?" Me and Roy looked to our right and saw Corrin leaning on the door frame. "Hi Corrin!" I got up and hugged him, he flinched a bit, but then returned the hug.

"Oh... Hi Corrin." Roy huffed and looked the other way. "Daddy Corrin!" The boys all ran up to Corrin and hugged his legs.

When Roy looked back, he got jealous. In anyones perspective, they looked like one big happy family.

I looked around and saw Roy looking a bit sad and... Jealous? "Roy? Are you okay? Come join in on the hug!" I extended my hand out towards Roy, which he got up and gladly accepted the gesture.

Roy hugged me from behind and looked at Corrin with a smirk. Corrin looked at him coldly and continued to hug me.

The little boys let go of Corrins' legs and left. Now it was just Roy, me, and Corrin.

I felt a little awkward being in between them so I tried to wiggle free, but to no avail. So, I did the next best thing. "Guys? Um... Can you let go?"  The two men stopped having a glaring contest between each other, and let go.

"Sorry if we made you uncomfortable ____." Corrin apologized. "Yeah... Sorry ____." Roy apologized, as well. "It's okay guys."

...

There was a long pause and we all just stood there looking at each other, or them rather looking at me.

"____," Roy started. "We both have something to confess." Corning finished. I looked at them in confusion and told them to continue on what they were going to say.

"____... I don't know about Corrin, but I love you." Roy smiled at me. "YOU IDIOT! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL HER IN THAT WAY!" Corrin yelled at Roy. "Then next time, man up!" Roy snapped his fingers, sassily, making half of an 'O' shape.

They both continued to bicker while I just sat down, dumb-founded. Two of the most hottest boys, said by Peach, like me? Me of all people? What the heck?

"No! She'll choose me over you, old looking man!" Roy shouted at Corrin. "How dare you! She won't choose me over some immature idiot!" Corrin shot back.

Hottest boys? Yeah right... More like most hot-tempered boys.

Before they could say another word, I stepped in between them and held each of my hands, firmly, on each of their chests.

"Guys, please stop fighting! It's really annoying and it hurts my head!" Roy and Corrin looked at me with shock, I never had outbursts like this. "W-We're sorry ____..." Roy put his head down in shame. "Yeah... Can you forgive us?" Corrin looked at me in the eyes.