Shulk x Reader LEMON

This was requested by @BlueEril13
so go thank 'em! To the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yahoo!" I jumped up and down in glee. Why? Because all the smashers finally get a day off together and get to go swimming and spend the night at a nearby Inn!

"Haha, calm down ____. I know it's never often we get a vacation but try and take it easy." Shulk said.

"Sorry Shulk... I'm get so happy! Last time I've been to the beach while having a day off was back in Brawl."

He laughed at my humour and smiled. "Okay ____, let's get ready and have some fun!"

"Yeah!!"

((In your room))

"Mm... Maybe I should wear a one piece? Nah... Peach will bother me until I wear a bikini. But I don't want to expose myself to much. But then again, Shulk will be there and we'll be hanging out with some of the other guys and girls..."

I was wondering which bikini I was going to wear until,

"____!!" I was startled and looked back. "Oh, hi Peach, what's up?"

"____, I'm doing fine and guess what? I got you a new bikini!" "Y-You... What?"
"Yeah! Here try it on!"

She shoved me into my private bathroom. "Mm, fine."

I looked at my swim suit and gasped. It was a (F/C) Bikini with (S/F/C) dots. But... It was... Small. I thought it might expose to much.

But I tried it on anyway. I gotta say, I looked hot in it. But I was right, it exposed a bit much.

"Umm... Peach? I-Is this okay?" I said as I walked out of the bathroom. "Mm? Oh ____! WOW! That looks so cute on you! Shulk is going to be all over you!"

I blushed, "geez Peach... Don't have to shout it. But let's get going, yeah?"

•~•~• ((to the beach!))

I walked on the sand towards the beach. And I gotta say, it was an amazing sight! The soft sand, beautiful sky blue water, palm trees, everything!

I had a sun dress so Shulk doesn't see me in this monstrosity that is a bikini. "Hey ____! Wanna get swimming?" Shulk randomly appeared behind me.

I gasped, "Shulk! Um, sure, why not?" Shulk smiled and ran towards the beach, "last one there is the worst smasher!"

I laughed and took my sun dress off, "you're gonna be the worst smasher!" I caught up to him and chuckled, "I'm gonna win!"

But he stopped for some reason. "Umm... Shulk?" I stooped besides him and waved a hand in his face. "Hellllllooooo? Shulk, you okay?"

He blushed and stuttered, "u-uh... _-___? W-What are y-you wearing?" I looked down at myself and blushed.

"O-Oh yeah... Peach made m-me wear this." I looked back up at Shulk and saw his face was dark.

"Shulk?.... Ah! W-What are you doing?!" Shulk carried me up bridal style, towards the Inn.

"I'm sorry ____... But I can't help myself."

•~•~• ((to the Inn))

"Shulk?.. Why?"

Right now I was underneath Shulk and he seemed to be acting different since he saw my in this bikini. "____... I-I love you. And I couldn't hold back any longer, seeing you in that bikini, wow. You amaze me."

We both blushed and he started kissing me. I was hesitant at first but then kissed him back, which shocked him.

He then stopped kissing me and kissed down my jawline to my neck, making me moan softly. I seemed to set off a trigger by doing so because he attacked my neck and left a message saying I was his.

"_-___... C-Can I..?" I knew what he was talking about and nodded. He took a deep breath and took off my bikini, top to bottom. I blushed and instantly took off his swim trunks. His friend was the first thing I saw.

Shulk seemed relived. The tightness of the swim trunks must have been a pain.

He positioned himself in front of my entrance. He looked nervous but happy. I giggled and whispered, "go ahead Shulk... I promise I'll be okay."

He nodded and went in slowly. "Ahk-" I slammed my hand over my mouth and screamed into it. Yes, he may have gone slowly and gently but it still hurt!

"I-I'm sorry ____... It'll be okay soon." He kissed my tears away and caressed my cheek.

Once the pain was gone I nodded for him to continue. He pumped slowly and started I thrust very hard and fast. I moaned and he groaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist to make him go deeper and faster.

"Aahh~ S-Shulk!" He seemed to notice he hit my G-spot and thrusted in and out very hard. His reward? A ton of my cute moans and mewls.

"_-___? I-I'm gonna..."

"Me t-too..!"

At the same time we screamed each other's names, "____!" "Shulk!" We both released and laid down and relaxed.

"Well... I may have not gone swimming... But I'm glad I got to spend my vacation with you." I said, smiling.

"Me too ____... I love you..."

"I love you too Shulk..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hoped you enjoyed that! Don't worry... There is a TON more LEMONS coming up... Waahhhh.

Next Chapter: Marth x Ike LEMON

I know not a x Reader but still... This was requested so I can't let 'em down!

Bye~Bye!