Pit x Reader LIME

This was requested by somebody... I'm probably not aloud to say because they messaged me so... On with the story! Also sorry this took sooooo long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"___!" I turned around and saw, Pit coming towards me.
"What's up, Pit?" "I wanted to know if you wanted to train with me!"

'Hmm... I was just about to watch a movie but...'

"Okay! I'd love to train with you!" I showed him a toothy smile.
I didn't know it but he was blushing slightly.

We were walking to the training room and there was a awkward silence. I didn't really know what to say...

"Hey, ___?" I looked at him. "Yeah?"
"U-uhm. D-do you wanna watch a movie after training?"
"Yeah! Actually... I was going to watch a movie but you asked me to train with you."

He looked a but embarrassed because his face was all red. I laughed at him.

"H-hey! W-what are y-you laughing at?" He seemed even more embarrassed now.

"I-it's just so f-funny how you look right n-now!" I said in between laughs. He looked confused for a moment then felt his face.

"W-whatever!!" He shouted. I laughed more.

•~•~•

"HIYA!!" I knocked or the punching bag with my (weapon choice. If bow... Awesome!).

"Wow! That was awesome! I'm impressed, ___." I blushed. But I covered it while looking at the clock.

"H-hey! Wanna watch a movie now? We've been training for about... Two hours!"

"Sure!"

We grabbed everything and took off.

We were about to go into the living room but we saw most of the smashers watching a movie. After all, we almost never get days off.

"Aww man... I wanted to watch a movie!" Pit whined.

"Don't worry. I have a T.V in my room, remember?" His faced brightened with that cute smile of his. I blushed.

•~•~•

"So, ___? Which movie do you wanna watch?" I looked at him and smiled.
"I wanna watch, (F/M)!" He chuckled and put in the movie.

We both had each side of the bed. It was kinda awkward so I scooted over a little bit. He also did the same.

It was half way done the movie and me and Pit were right beside each other. He yawned and 'accidentally' put his arm around me. I blushed, cheesy but smooth.

We seemed to be cuddling during the rest of the movie. I was so happy. I couldn't ask for anything more!

"___?" I looked up at him and hummed in response. "I-I l-love you..." I was shocked he just admitted it here and now. But I was glad.

I was smiling like an idiot and said, "I love you too, Pit."

We both kissed, passionately. It was one of the best experiences ever!

We broke for air. "___? Are we umm..." I finished his sentence, "yes Pit. We are boyfriend and girlfriend."

He seemed delighted by my answer. I giggled. I looked at the screen and it was at the credits.

"Well. We should get some sleep." Pit was under the covers. I looked at him in confusion.

"Isn't this what couples do? They sleep together." I blushed but nodded.

I got under the covers and he instantly put his arms around me and kissed my neck. I shivered at the sudden touch.

I could feel his smirk. Which made me blush.

"P-Pit?" "Hmm?" "S-shouldn't we be sleeping?"

He seemed upset but understood because we had to train, battle and all sorts of this because this was our last day off for another three months, which sucks!

"Goodnight, ____. Sweet dreams. I love you."

"Good night and I love you too."

After we both feel asleep instantly. Me in Pit's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that was good! Sorry for not updating much! I've had school, homework, family business... But I hope you understand!

Bye~Bye!