Human!Kirby x PartWolf!Reader

This story was requested by Bloody-Wolf-83 , enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My tail was wagging, anxiously, looking at the screen before me.
Me and Kirby were watching Attack on Titan,
((idk what else to put))
and boy was it getting intense. Me and Kirby were only at the middle of the one season.

((For those who haven't watching AOT or are just starting to watch, this may be a spoiler))

I couldn't believe it! Eren was a freaking Titan shifter! But, I felt bad for him, everyone not treating him the same as before.

Then there was Lance Corporal Levi, so handsome~ but old. I shipped him and Eren so much, my OTP!

I was just about to get into it and relax, until Kirby paused the show and turned off the TV.

"Kirby! What the heck!" I looked to my right and pouted up at him.
"I'm sorry ____! I-I just want to actually talk to you!" Kirby looked down in shame and curled into a little ball, hugging his knees.

Now I felt bad, I didn't mean to neglect him. "I'm sorry Kirby... I was just getting into the show and... Sorry."
Kirby looked back up and smiled. "Thanks ____! I forgive you!" He jumped up and hugged me.

My ears twitched and I snarled, "Kirby... You know I hate it when you do that! Now, like I've told you before, if you don't get off of me, I'm going to turn you into a little pink blob of nothing, do you understand me?!"

Kirby's eyes widened and he quickly jumped off of me. "I-I'm sorry ____!..." Kirby mumbled something under his breath and giggled.

"What did you say?!" Kirby gulped and put his hands up for defense. "I-I said, you're still the same, a psycho wolf..."

I glared at him, but let it slide. Kirby was just a little, harmless guy. You gotta feel bad for him at some points.

"*sigh* I'm sorry Kirby. I didn't mean to get upset with you and make you feel scared." The ends of Kirby's mouth slightly went up, "it's okay ____. We're good."

We just sat there, in a little awkward silence. I was tapping my foot and looking around, taking a few quick glances at Kirby once in a while.

Kirby was also doing the same thing, but also thinking about all the food he could be eating right now.

Kirby looked at me and said, "hey ____? Do you wanna go to the kitchen and get some food? I'm a bit hungry."

"Sure." I instantly replied back, I was a bit hungry, but I just wanted to get out of this awkward silence, it was killing me.

Kirby got up and stood in front of me. "Come on! Stop being lazy!" He extended his hand towards me and made a small gesture for me to take it.

I sighed, I extended my hand out and grabbed his. He pulled me up a bit roughly so we collided into each other.

"S-Sorry ____!" Kirby gulped and looked down at me. "U-Um... Don't hate me?" I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

"It's okay Kirby, I don't hate you. Let's just go get something to eat." Kirby scratched the back of his head and had some bright pink hue on his face.

"O-Okay."

Me and Kirby walked to the kitchen and got our favorite foods and drinks cause why not?

We were walking down the long hallways back to Kirby's room. It was a bit awkward to say the least.

"... Hey ____?" I looked up to my right and blinked. "Yeah?" He took a deep breath and stopped walking. I looked back at him, quite confused.

"Whats wrong Kirby? You're not sick, are you?" Kirby slightly blushed, shaking his head and his hands in the air.

"N-No... I just... I don't know if this is the right time to tell you..." I huffed and put down the food and drinks. "Look Kirby, you can't just go off saying something and then not finishing it!"

Kirby gulped and sighed. "I-I'm sorry ____." Me ears flopped down, I feel a bit guilty now. "I'm sorry Kirby, please continue what you were going to say."

Kirby smiled and looked down at me. "Well now that I feel more confident, I just want you to know that I really, really, really like you! Not a friend! More then that!"

Kirby ran off giggling like a little school girl. I just blinked at his direction and then finally processed what he had said.

"Wait Kirby! Come back here!"

I got on all fours and ran in my almighty wolf style. I caught sight of him and pounced on him, knocking him to the ground.

"_-____?! Wha-" I silenced him by giving him a small kiss on the lips. My tail wagged ferociously.

"I just wanna say I really, really, really like you too Kirby!"

We both laughed and hugged each other for a long time, glad to have met one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG IT'S BEEN FOREVER GUYS!

I blame myself for everything. I was lazy when I had free time, I had lots of hw and everything! Grade 9 sucks...

Anyway,  2 chapters from now, there will be a sad announcement, if you consider it one, I guess.

Next Chapter: Ike x Reader

Sorry if this chapter was bad...

Bye~Bye!