Ness x Reader FLUFF

Requested by, SalutKuma! Thanks for the request! Also sorry if you can't see the pic well! Just click on it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just a nice relaxing day and I was glad to be spending it with my boyfriend, Ness. We were walking around to Smash garden but it suddenly got chilly, since it's almost winter.

I shivered. Ness noticed and smiled, warmly.

"Hey, are you cold?" "Y-yeah." "Well, lets go inside." So he picked me up, bridal style, and walked back into the Smash mansion.

I blushed. We were back inside and now sitting on the living room couch. "Wanna watch some T.V?" "S-sure."
He turned on the T.V. and my favorite show, (F/S) came on.
"Y-yeah!" I snuggled more into Ness's chest (how about this, your both teens and he looks like, in the picture?!).

I couldn't see it but, Ness was blushing. He looked down at me, smiled and kissed the top of my head. Now I blushed. I looked up at him and asked, "c-can you g-get me s-some hot c-chocolate?"
"Sure!" He smiled, got up and went to the kitchen.

He got back, just in time for the funny part. Well I should know, I've seen this episode like one million times.

"Here's your hot chocolate." He gave me the hot chocolate and I just nodded a 'thanks.' I made room for him to get to where he was lying down before.

When he got back down, he looked at the T.V and........ Snorted. I looked at him then the T.V. 'ohh it passed the funny part.' I looked back at Ness and saw him smiling. 'Snorting, smiling...' "HAHAHAHAHA!!" I started to laugh so hard I fell on the ground.

He looked at me like, what-the-heck-are-you-laughing-at?
I fianlly calmed down and went back on the couch, facing him. "You snorted!!" I finally said. He looked at me weird and then started to laugh.

"W-what's so funny?" I looked at him, dumbfounded.
After a while of laughing he finally said something and did something that made me blush, hard.

"You just sound so cute when you laugh. In fact you look so cute in general. I'm glad you're mine and mine only." He hugged me tight and kissed me passionately.

I melted into the kiss and kissed back.
We split after about a minute or so. We looked into each others eyes and smiled.

"I love you so much, ___."

"I love you too, Ness."

Behind one of the huge-ass couches.

"I'm glad they didn't hear my camera, or I would've been dead!" Peach squealed.
"Yeah, we all would've been dead."
Samus commented.
"I think we should leave them alone now."
Zelda grabbed their wrists and, secretly and quietly dragged them out of the living room.
"Awwwwww~!"
Peach and Samus whined.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short and it took long! I'll update soon! Plus I hope it was good!

Bye~Bye!