Chapter 18: Plans

Fiamettas P.O.V
We walk for a day or two, only stopping to eat, drink and take quick naps. We want to get far away from these people. I want to take them down but convincing the others would be hard. Especially Cain. He's obviously had bad experiences fighting these people.

I've mentally noted people who might be up to it. Heath because would want to get back at these people for taking his life away from him, Morris because he would just like to mess with these people and Guthrie mainly because he was really close to Arrow and he'd want to get back at them for killing him. I'm included anyway because they need to pay for everything they've done. They killed the orphans, they killed my friends and they took away a life I could've lived normally. I'm an experiment, we're all experiments. But all I can ask is why put us in orphanages? Why not keep us like Heath?

The others could sit out for all I care, I just want to take these people, 'Kino' I guess, down and make sure they don't hurt anymore kids and make them like us. Like me.

That night I went around our little camp set up and grabbed Heath, Morris and Guthrie. We went off behind one of the trees around the camp. God, this probably looks really bad.

"Right" I begin, "I want you guys in on something and try and help me convince the others to join as well"

Heath raised his hand. I nodded at him.

"What exactly are we helping you with?"

"We're going to take Kino down"

The guys stare at each other as if asking silently if the other would do it.

Guthrie spoke up, "we're in"

I smile in happiness, "good, let's start planning"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later we come up with two plans. One is to recruit and convince everyone else to join us and the other is to break into the compound where we were kept, and blow it up. I don't want to kill anyone but then again, how would we get rid of Kino forever and still have everyone go free? It's not possible.

We come out from behind the trees and come face to face with everyone else. They give us unsure glares. Oh no.

"So?" Cain asks, "where have you guys been the past few hours?"

"Behind those trees" I shrug

He gave me a look telling me to shut up before he drowns me. Needless to say I shut up.

"You guys were gone for hours! We thought you had been captured again! Or died or something!" Cain said, voice gradually building to a yell

We bowed our heads, "Sorry Cain"

"So?" He says and raises his eye brows, "what were you doing?"

Heath sighs, "Planning"

"What? Planning what?"

"An attack" I say, "on Kino"

"No" Cain said, "we've been over this"

"Cain! They killed three of our friends! We need to get rid of them!"

"Four" Cain whispered

"Four? Four what?"

"Four friends" he looked me in the eyes and I saw the sadness in his

"All-all the more reason to get back at them" I stuttered out, losing my strength

"No Fia" Cain growled and turned away, the fire casting a shadow over him

I huffed, "why?! Why are you so against this?!" I yelled at his back

"Because fighting those people is how I lost my sister!"