Chapter 21: Death Road

My mother was quick out off the ground. She pulled out my sword and ran to Percy. She shower no mercy in killing Percy, but she also knew what it would mean for her. She was accepting death to rid the world of an evil spirit.

She jumped on top of Percy and slammed the sword hilt into his head then jammed the sword into his back. She stood off of the wounded Percy and made the stone fall onto Percy. Even the ice was still in there and heard it all shatter.

My mother focused on the stone and it formed into a perfect giant ball. It began to disappear.

"I hope this works." She whispered.

"Alice, I love you, so would your father. You will see him one day." The stone cracked again and this time all the stone vanished and Percy was on the ground crawling towards us.

"Mom, i'm gonna miss you."

"Don't say goodbye. If I don't then im not really gone, i'm just not here right now. Ill see you later."

My mom formed a spear and stabbed into the head of the once Evil King. Percy began to evaporate into the air. As in fading away.

I was so focused on my battle that I failed to see that the knights of Jewels Kingdom had won. They all left back into the kingdom. All except my three friends.

I walked over to Percy and kneeled beside him. "That was only half the battle."

My mother fell over and started to fade as well. I ran to her and kneeled beside her. She wasn't moving or anything. She just accepted it.

"Finish for us all, Alice." I heard that inside my head, it had to be a magic trick, but I got the hint of what to do.

Those dragons and Leo were going to have to die. I needed to find the guts to swing the sword at Leo.

I watched as my mother faded away into nothing. It was just empty space in front of me.

I got up and saw the bloodied spear in the ground. I took it with me and walked back into Jewels Kingdom. I went to the horse stables and left alone.

I rode back to Cardos. Where I would make my final stand against the famous dragons such as Titus and Snow. Also where I will lay the blow to kill Leo.