Chapter 19: Fight of Evil and Good

Both sides of knights clashed and swung at each other. Each side trying to win for one another.

I wasn't too far from the action. I kept my sword ready as I saw Percy trying to cast a spell. I forced his sword to fly out of his hands. He looked around confused.

He then threw a ball of fire over his troops and it burned a few of the knights defending Jewels Kingdom.

I ran to the side of the clashing armies and met Percy face to face once again. I went to swing at the unarmed evil sorcerer. He moved out of the way each time I swung.

He threw fire at me and I blocked them with my shield. Percy made the ground shake next and the ground beneath me lifted and I jumped off of it before it got too high.

It was time for magic of my own. I froze Percy's legs together and charged him. I swung at him, but he broke the ice and fell to the ground to avoid my swing.

I got made the ground rise around him, but he threw fire at me and I had to block it was my shield. He came at me and I stood my ground and swung at him. He didn't expect it as my sword jammed into the left side of his hip.

He grabbed my neck and stared into my eyes.

"Your blade doesn't phase me." He growled. He began to choke me and I couldn't breathe. It also started to burn. He lifted me off the ground and I felt my feet hanging helplessly.

"I will kill you just like I killed your mother." I slammed my shield into Percy's head and he dropped me. He stumbled backwards away from me.

I dropped my sword and held my throat. It burned and breathing was hard. I tried to focus on Percy as much as possible.

I picked my sword back up and walked over to Percy who was just recovering from his blow to the head.

"Unlike my mother, I will end you for good." I ran at him and he forger a sword out of nowhere and blocked my attack.

He kept blocking at my swings. I was letting my anger get the best of me. I wanted revenge, which wasn't right.

I started to hack at his defenses. I even used more magic than usual as he simply dodged everything. I was disobeying everything I studied as a knight.

To be patient, not to seek revenge, let the other swing first.

I kept swinging out of rage and then I threw my shield at him and he stepped to side of it as I swung at him again.

He didn't block it and the sword cut down into his left shoulder.

He fell to his knees as he felt the pain in his shoulder. I was more tired than anything. My arms hurt so much.

I pulled the sword from his shoulder and jammed it into his chest. I froze my blade into his body and turned Percy himself into an ice statue. All but his head.

I looked him the eyes. "Its a shame you had to die Percy, but it also a pleasure to have leave this world."

I froze his head over and then kept on freezing him until he was no longer visible in the ice. I then started to turn it into stone.