Chapter 31: Over the Years

.....

......

Over the years me and Alexander have been hiding secretly within our own people of Cardos. Witnessing amazing things. The other species have returned to the Kingdoms with the final death blow to our evil warlord Percy Ward.

The three stones of evil are gone. The dwarves and elves are returning. The giants walk the lands again. Everything is slowly going back to normal.

I casted a spell on Alex to link his life with mine. When I die, he dies. We are both immortal in this run of life and we want to make sure all evils die as they spawn.

Over the years, I've watched as people have changed and went from witnessing Percy's evil to telling stories about it.

The tale of The Knight of Cardos. My mother Claire. The attack of Snow and Cyrus years before. One day they will seem like myths.

It all seems so unreal. Even with the long life, the sadness can still strike. We watched as our friends Adelle and Henry happily married and grew old together.

The hardest part was when they died. We were there at their funerals. Me and Alex tried to hide our pain, but watching them die and buried was marking the end of our natural life.

We were now living immortal lives.
As the years continued on, we witnessed magic return to the kingdoms. Not the dark mages, but still magic in general.

The kingdoms became closer to each other and without the dark mages, the kingdoms support each other now more than ever.

I would like to say that whatever my adventures had done with the lands of Cardos, it wasn't for nothing.

I really fixed a lot of problems, but it was always really my mother that helped out. She was there until Percy died. This feels like a goodbye to you that have read mine and my mother's journal of our adventures.

They were not easy, but they were also worth it. I've met many adventures, but their is one brand of adventures I just may make a story of. That's if I survive another adventure.