Chapter 11

"What are we doing tomorrow?" "You and the boys are spending some alone time together." He looked at me confused.

"What about you?" "Me and Megan are going to spend some time together. We haven't hung out girl to girl in a while." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, are you sure you girls don't want to hang with us?" "Nope. But you and me are going to dinner tomorrow." He smiled at me. His good ole cheeky smile.

"Just us?" I nodded my head. "Just us."

"How's your relationship with Tyler?" "It''s hard. Really hard. We haven't seen each other since the summer and he's leaving in 5 days. Then I won't see him till the summer probably."

"Yeah, that's hard. But you guys work through it." She nodded her head.

"Sometimes I'm scared though." "Of what?" "That he'll find someone better that lives near him, or he cheats on me."

"I'm sure that wouldn't happen, and I bet he worries about the same thing with you." 

"How are you and Austin?" "Were good. It's hard sometimes." "With what?" "The fans. The haters. The fame." We sat down at the park bench eating our ice cream.

"I can't go around town like a normal person. I always have to keep my eye out. Every social media I have hate, death threats. It's hard. I cry sometimes then I would cry myself to sleep."

"I'm sorry. If you ever need me I'm right next door, a call or text away." I smiled and gave her a hug. 

"Want to go scare the boys?" "Where are they?" "Their going go karting. We should go there, wear helmets and race with them." Her face brightened up. We ran to my car and drove to the go kart arena.

"Two karts please." The cashier rang it up at the cash register and I handed him money. I saw the boys in the parking lot. We ran to the race track and put our helmets on. I saw the boys come near us, so we turned around trying not to look at them. Even though we had helmets on we were still scared.

The worker opened the gate and me and Megan got in the go karts. I saw the boys get in go karts to. Austin got in the one right next to me. I can tell it was him because he was wearing his leopard sweatshirt.

I looked forward and saw the red light turn green. I stomped on the gas and steered the steering wheel. Austin was ahead of me by a foot so I bumped into him making him spin out. I laughed and kept driving. I turned the turn and saw the worker helping Austin get started again.

The race ended and I came in first. I got out of the kart and waited for Megan. We went near the boys for they can purposely see us. I saw the boys exiting the track so me and Megan took our helmets off.

"Sam?" I laughed. "Hey." "What are you doing here." He came to me and kissed me.

"Well me and Megan wanted to beat you guys in go karting." I nudged his shoulder and he laughed.

"That was unfair. You spun me out."

"Yeah yeah."