Chapter 6

So my mom and dad just bought the house and they moved in yesterday. Right now I'm sitting in my new room. Me and Austin have been hanging out none stop. 

We haven't kissed since our first date. And no, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. I don't know if he likes me just as a friend or hes scared to ask me out. 

I really like him, but I don't want to say anything because I don't want to ruin anything.

I was on twitter just looking at everyones tweets, when Austin called me. 

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey Sam, want to come over? My mom isn't here and neither is Dave. I'm all alone."

"Yeah, I'll be there in about 30 minutes." "Alright I'll be waiting." I giggled and hung up. 

After my shower and I got changed I started walking to Austin's condo. When I got there I took my key out. Yes, Austin gave me a key. We're really close. He has one to my house too.

"Austin I'm here!"

"I'm on the balcony!" I walked to the balcony and saw Austin looking at the ocean. 

"Hey." He gave me a hug and I looked at the beach with him. We talked for a while then went into the living room to watch TV. 

"Sam, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"I don't want to make things awkward, but I really like you. Like more than a friend. I was wondering if you like me too." I felt myself blushing and smiling.

"Austin, I like you more as a friend too. I just didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship." He smiled and scooted closer to me. 

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded my head and gave him another hug. I looked at him and gave him a quick kiss.

I spent the night at his house and we just watched movies. I eventually fell asleep in his lap.