Chapter 22

Ever since that day, Sarah has been staying with me. We've gotten really close in the past couple of weeks. Today Alex is coming. Sarah is going to tell him at dinner. When we went to the doctors, we found out the baby is healthy and shes about a month along.

I heard a knock on the door so I let Sarah get it. I heard her scream a little and then I heard kissing and I loved and missed you'd. I stood up and saw them walk through the door. I gave Alex a hug and we did our greetings. About an hour later I decided to let them be alone for a while.

"I should get going." "Where are you going to go?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll probably go visit Megan. I haven't seen her in a while."

"Alright. Tell her I said hi." I smiled. The Sarah stood up.

"I'll walk you out." We walked outside and closed the door.

"I don't know if I can do this."

"You have to. You'll be alright. Trust me." She nodded her head and gave me a hug. "I'll see you tonight." 

"So what are you doing now a days?" Megan shrugged her shoulders.

"School. Work. The usual." "Same here."

"So hows the Sarah thing." "I don't know. She's telling him right about now." Her eyes got wide.

"What do you think is going to happen."

"I dont know. But it's not like Alex is going to leave her. He's not like that."

"Yeah thats true. Hows Austin?" "I miss him like crazy." She nodded her head.

"Why dont you go visit him?" "Cause I have classes."

"You can do it online while your gone." I never actually thought of that.

"Yeah, thats a good idea. I book a flight for next friday. He'll be in Australia."

"Good." "What about you. Any boyfriends?" She nodded her head slowly.

"Well kind of. I've been talking to this boy." "Who?"

"His name is Evan. I met him at starbucks." I gave her the aww look.

"How long?"

"About a month. We've been on a few dates."

A couple hours later I decided to go back home. I gave them enough time and I am tired. I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Sarah? Alex?" "In here!" I walked into the living room and saw Sarah crying.

"What happened?" "I told him and he stormed off." I didnt say anything. I just wrapped my arms around her.

"Where did he go?" "Probably to the beach. Thats his thinking spot." I nodded my head.

"I'm going to go talk to him." I saw her nod her head and put her arms around her stomach. "I'll be right back."

"Alex." "What." I was a little taken back by his words, but I'll let it go because I know what hes going through. I sat next to him in the sand and let him have a moment of silence.

"Why did you leave her?" "I didnt want to freak out in front of her."

"She thinks your going to leave her. Shes pregnant, she has hormones worse than her monthly friend." I heard him say great under his breath.

"I'm not going to leave her. I just needed a moment." I nodded my head.

"Are you calm now?" "Yeah." "Well, go talk to her." "You coming?" I shook my head.

"Imma stay out here. Maybe call Austin." "Alright." He gave me a hug and got up to go talk to Sarah.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Austins number and waited for him to pick up. Then I heard his familiar voice.

"Hey Baby, I miss you." "I miss you to." I heard Dave screaming in the backround.

"Tell Sam I said hi!" "Nope." I heard Austin laugh which made me laugh.

"Hi Dave." "She said hi now bye."

"Dont be mean to Dave!" "You know I kid around."

"I know. What are you guys up to." "I just got back from my concert. Hows everything in Miami?" I huffed a little. "

Well Sarah just told Alex thats shes pregnant and he ran out. But I talked to them and I guess their making up right now. So I'm sitting at the beach listening to the waves and I decided to call you."

"Wow, thats crazy."

"I cant wait to see you in Paris." I smiled thinking that I'll see him next friday in Australia.

"Yeah. Me to."

"Hey, I gotta go. I have to get out of here before I get mobbed, I'll text you before I go to sleep." "Alright. I love you." "I love you to." Then I hung up. 

I started to go back to my apartment when I saw a couple of girls walking by.

"Sam! Can we get a picture with you?" I nodded my head. I smiled  pictures and signed some autographs.

"Well I got to go girls. Nice meeting you." I smiled, waved and started walking back.

I opened the door and saw Sarah and Alex cuddled on the couch sleeping. I took a picture and sent it to Austin also saying "All Better." 

About a half hour later I tucked myself into bed and pulled out my laptop. I logged onto twitter and went to my mentions. I RT'd some stuff and replied. Did a little following spree without anyone noticing.

Then I got a text. I read the screen. Austin.

It read "Good. I'm going to sleep. Long day. I love you <3" "I replied with a goodnight and I love you to." I logged off of twitter and laid down in my bed.