Chapter 31

Me and Austin have been living in LA for about a month now. I miss home but its a new experience. Next week we are going to Miami to get married. I'm so excited to get married to Austin.

"Do you need to pack anything?" I shook my head.

"My mom has my dress." I gave him a quick little kiss.

"Let's go get sushi."

"Sounds good." He grabbed his wallet and I grabbed my purse. 

"So what are you guys doing for your bachelor party?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Alex said it was a surprise. But I don't want anything wild."

"Oh come on." I bumped shoulders with his.

"It's your bachelor party. You got to do something crazy."

"Nope. I'm fine." I smiled. He's so sweet.

"What are you girls doing for a bachorlette party?"

"Were just going to the spa during the day, then hitting up a club after." "Don't get to drunk."

"Haha, very funny." I frowned at him and he laughed. 

Were in Miami and everyone is going crazy. In two days, its our wedding, and tonight is our bachelor and bachorlette parties. Us girls just left the spa and that was so relaxing. Now were going back to Megans condo to get ready for the club.

 "You look hot!" I turned around to see Megan.

"Thanks. Do you think its to much?"

"No. You look perfect." I'm wearing leather pants, red high heels, and a red tube top. With my hair straightened. 

I took a picture and sent it to Austin. He loves it when I wear red. It;s his favorite color. He immediately replied you look stunning. He always knows how to make me smile.

We just got to the club and there is so many people here. I got a drink and went to our table.

"Wanna dance?" I heard Megan scream in my ear. "Sure." She grabbed my hand and we danced together.

"Your looking good." I turned around to see some random drunk.

"Go away."

"Come on baby. Lets go to my place."

"I'm fine. I have a fiance."

"He wont know." I slapped him and started to walk away to go back inside. I was outside to get some fresh air because there is so many people inside.

As I was walking back I felt someone grab my wrist and spin me around.

"Let me go."

"Come on baby."

"Stop!" Then I felt him slam me against the wall.

"Stop!" I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"Help!" Then he started feeling around. I tried to get away but his grip was to strong. He was feeling me for 2 minutes and I was just crying and screaming.

Then for some reason he let go and I opened my eyes. I saw him on the ground getting punched by someone.

"Austin?" I whispered. He kept punching him and punching him. I finally decided to get him off of him.

"Austin. Stop!" He punch a few more times but then I grabbed his arm. He looked up into my eyes and I saw the anger. He stood up and put his arms around me. I just cried in his arms.