Chapter 26

Austin is finally off tour. It finally ended. I'm so glad, because now we can settle down, spend some time together, and hopefully start planning the wedding.

It's been a little over 2 years since he purprosed and I'm ready to get our life settled. Were both 22 almost 23, and were both ready to get married, and in a couple of years, have kids.

 "What do you want to do today?"

"Well we should go to the beach, since we wont be here for a while." He nodded his head. Were going to Texas because Sarah and Alex's baby is due today. They picked us to be the god parents. I was so happy. Then I suddenly felt warm lips on mine. I opened my eyes to see Austin. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. He pulled away after a few minutes.

"I love you." He whispered. I pulled my fingers through his hair, then traced his lips. "I love you to." I gave him another sweet kiss.

"Hi." I walked over to Sarah who was laying in her bed. The doctor put her on bed rest until her water breaks.

"How are you feeling?" "Right now, fine. I'm scared though." "About." "The pain I'll be in when I'm in labor." I nodded my head.

"I'm sure you'll be fine." "Thanks Sam." "No problem." I gave her a gentle hug and stood up. I walked out of the room to find Austin. I saw Alex when he was going back to Sarah.

"Wheres Austin?" "Outside with Robert." I smiled. "Thanks." He nodded his head and went back into the room. 

I walked down the apartment stairs to the parking lot. I looked around and saw Austin. I started to walk towards them, but then I over heard them talking.

"I'm just tired of her. I don't know how to tell her though." "Dude, just tell her." "Your right." My heart sunk. He's tired of me? But I thought he loved me. I ran inside their apartment and locked myself in the bathroom.

"Sam?" I wiped my eyes and opened the door. Austin was standing there.

"Whats wrong?" "Nothing." I walked past him and sat on the couch. "Tell me." "Seriously nothing." I sounded harsh but I was mad. I didn't want to say anything to him. I want him to tell me himself.

"Sam-" "Can we just go?" He nodded his head. I walked into their room and said goodbye to Robert, Sarah, Alex, and Roberts girlfriend Amanda. After I said goodbye I walked to Austins car and waited for him. 

When we got to the hotel Austin tried to hold my hand in the elevator but I brushed it away and into pocket. I heard him sigh but I just ignored it. I opened up the hotel room door and put my stuff down.

"Where are you going?" "To take a shower." I got a towel out of the closet and locked the bathroom door.

The rest of the night was pure silence. We didnt even say goodnight.