Chapter 19

"Austin. I'm sorry."

"I just don't understand why!" I shook my head.

"I don't know. I was at the party, dancing with Megan and I had a few drinks. It just happened. I wasn't planning on it."

"Well you need to be more careful." I nodded my head.

"I'll just go."

"Why?"

"Cause your mad at me." He shook his head and hugged me.

"I'm not that mad that you have to leave. I'm just upset." I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry Austin. I love you." "I love you to. And I'm sorry I got so mad."

"No, you don't have to be sorry. I would have acted the same way, even worse." I gave him a soft kiss, which I missed for 3 weeks.

"How's mama?"

"She's better. She's walking around now."

"Where is she?"

"At the chiropractor. They're checking her back."

"That's good." He smiled and kissed me.

"I missed you."

"I missed you even more. Oh I made the volleyball team." "Really?! That's great!" I laughed

. "Yeah, I'm the starting serving." "Congrats. Did you get your schduele yet?" "Yeah."

"I can't believe you're going to college." "I know, I remember Elementary school." He kissed my cheek.

"Want to go get some ice cream?" I nodded my head. "I'll call Dave." "Good. I haven't seen him in forever."

"Dave!" I ran up to Dave and jumped into his arms. We always play around like this. He put me down and we did our handshake. We laughed and I took Austin's hand.

"Want to share?" "Yeah." He got a large chocolate ice cream bowl and Dave got a vanilla cone. I grabbed two spoons and we sat down at a table.

"So Sam, have you been to Pennsylvania in a while?" "No but in 2 weeks I have to go to a family reunion."

"Really? I'm going up in two weeks to."

"Good, we can sit on the plane together again." He laughed.

"Wow, so I'm going to be stuck in Miami by myself." "No, I was going to ask you if you want to go to the reunion with me." He smiled.

"I would love to. I just have to clear my schduele with Rocco."

"Okay."

"I'll see you soon Dave!" "Bye Sam!" We hugged and me and Austin went back to my house.

"Where's your parents this time?" "They're in Pennsylania. They'll be there until we come back home from the reunion."

"Wow, do you miss them?"

"Yeah, kind of. They're never here. And I'm 17 almost 18. So I wouldn't live with them anyways." He nodded his head.

"I can't believe we'll both be 18 soon."

"Yeah. Are we going to move in together? Get a condo or something." "Of course. But don't you have to stay in a dorm for freshman year?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah, but we can move in together after." "Okay." I gave him a long passionate kiss.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, I just need to finish my makeup."I finished putting on my mascara and grabbed my phone. We got in the car and drove to the family cabin.

"How many people are in your family?" "Well I have about 20 cousins." I looked at him and his eyes are wide. I laughed. "I have a big family." "I can tell."

"Grandma this is Austin, my boyfriend." She gave him a big hug and he hugged back.

"Your even cuter than she desbribed!" I felt myself and Austin blushing. She had a small talk with Austin and went to go finish the food. I introduced Austin to a lot of close cousins. I don't even know all my cousins.

 "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I nodded my head. "Go upstair and second door on your right." "Thanks." He kissed my cheek and went inside.

"Is he good to you?" I turned around and saw my ex.

"What are you doing here?" "Your grandma invited me. You know she loves me." I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't this a family reunion not a ex boyfriend convention." He shrugged his shoulders. I dumped him because I found out he was cheating on me with the school whore. But I told my grandma it was a mutual agreement, because I knew she liked him.

"Well I'm going to go over, some where else."

"Sam wait." I just kept walking. 

I found Austin talking to one of my cousins Zack. He plays basketball so they probably found a common interest. I put my arms around Austins waist and smiled.

"One on one tomorrow."

"Alright. 2 o clock." They did that guy hand shake thing and Zack went by his brothers.

"I'm glad you are having a good time with my family."

"Your family is cool." I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I want to meet your family soon." He nodded his head. "Soon."