Chapter 32

I've been in bed crying all day. I havent stopped. I even cried in my sleep. Austin is really mad, but I don't blame him. He's been very helpful to me. He's been in bed with me all day except when he was on the phone with our lawyer. Yes, were sueing that guy. His friend gave us his name last night.

"Hey."

"Hi." I whispered back.

"How are you feeling?"

"Terrible." He kissed my cheek and put his arms around my waist and laid down next to me.

"If you want to postpone the wedding, I understand."

Oh my god. I totally forgot about the wedding. I dont want to tell him that though. I turned around to face him. He brought his hand up to my cheek and kept swiping his thumb back and forth against my cheek. 

"I still want to get married."

"Tomorrow?" I thought about it. I dont want to postpone the wedding just because of an asshole.

"Tomorrow." He smiled and gave me a soft kiss.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really."

"Okay."

"What were you doing there?" I got closer to lay my head on his chest.

"Well me and the boys decided to go to the club, and it happened to be that one. We were about to go inside, but I heard screaming. I started running because it sounded like you. And then, you know."

"Yeah." I paused for a minute.

"Thank you." "Anything for you." 

 Todays the day. Our wedding. I will officially be Mrs. Mahone less than 3 hours.

Us girls are in my dressing room and we just got our hair and makeup done. The bridesmaids just got their dresses on and it's time to put mine on. I slipped into the dress perfectly. The dress is a ball gown dress. Its strapless on the top, fitted to my stomach, then goes into the ball gown style. It has diamonds around the line on top. Its perfect. It's my dream dress.

"It's time." I turned around to see my mother standing at the door. I smiled and she came up to me.

"You look georgous."

"Thank you." Then I saw her crying.

"Mom, don't cry. Then I'll cry." "Sorry." She wiped her eyes. All the girls exit the room and I followed.

"You ready?" I nodded at my dad. Everyone started walking down the aisle with their partner and it was our turn. I started with my right foot then my left, and so on and so forth.

I finally saw Austin. He had the biggest smile on his face. Which made me smile bigger. My dad stopped walking which caught me at surprise because I was just smiling at Austin the whole time. Austin walked infront of us and took my hand.

The ceremony went on. Before I knew it I heard the priest said my name. I put the ring on Austin's finger and Austin put the ring on my finger. Then I heard the priest say, you may now kiss your bride.

Austin pulled me in and kissed me like he never kissed me before. I wasn't complaining.

I am now, Mrs. Mahone.