Chapter 8

School has been awesome. I have some really great friends. We hang out after school, and we also have sleepovers together. Tonight we are having a sleepover at my house and I'm planning on telling Chloe, Sadie, Heather, and Emily about me and Austin dating.

The door bell rang so I jumped off my bed and ran to the door.

"Hey girls!" "Hey Sam!" They all walked in and gave me a hug. We went into my room and ordered a pizza, popped popcorn, watched sappy love movies, and just talked. It was about 9:30 when Austin texted me.

A- Hey<3 how did it go?

Me- I haven't told them yet...

A- Why?

Me- I'm scared

A- Hey it'll be okay. Trust me<3

Me- Okay I'll tell them now<3

A- Good luck, let me know how it goes.

"Hey, can I tell you girls something?" They all looked at me and nodded their head. Here goes nothing.

"Remember the first day of school when you guys were talking about Austin's girlfriend?"

"Yeah. What about it?" Here it is.

"Well, I'm his girlfriend." All their mouths dropped and they said nothing.

"Are you serious?" Chloe looked at me confused. "Good joke Sam!" Heather laughed.

"I'm not joking. Look." I showed them a picture of me and Austin cuddling.

"Oh my god! You're serious!" I nodded my head slowly and a little upset. They hate me.

"Why are you upset?" Emily asked.

 "Because you guys probably hate me." They all came closer and sat down.

"We don't hate you.We're jealous but we're happy for you. Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"Because, me and Austin wanted me to have real friends before we tell anyone. We didn't want people using me for him. I just told you guys because I trust you and you're like my best friends." They all smiled and did a group hug.

"So you guys aren't mad?"

 "Of course not! Were happy if you guys are happy." Sadie hugged me.

"Thanks girls." 

I turned on another movie, Dear John, and laid on my bed next to Emily. I texted Austin.

Me- Everything turned out fine. They said if you and me are happy they're happy.

A- See I told you. Have fun I'll text you in the morning. I love you<3 Goodnight

Me- I love you to. Sweet dreams <3