Chapter 35

Today is the baby shower. I really am expecting drama between Austin and Tyler. Austin still doesn't know that he's coming.

"Hey Sarah!" I waddled over to her and gave her a hug. We haven't seen each other in a really long time.

"Christopher has gotten so big!"

"Yeah. He's growing up so fast. Your look beautiful."

"Thank you." I put my hand on my stomach, then felt Austin put his arms on my waist. "She is beautiful." I gave him a kiss.

"Where's Alex?" "He's getting the gift out of the car."

"So are you guys moving to LA?" She nodded her head.

"Yayy! Where?" "Actually 2 floors down." I squealed and hugged her.

"Is that Tyler?" Sarah whispered to me. I nodded my head.

"Austin doesn't know I invited him." I got up and walked over to Tyler.

"Hey Tyler." "Oh hey Samantha." I hugged him. "Congrats again." I smiled.

"Wheres Austin?" "Outside with the boys. I'll walk you out." 

I saw Alex, Austin, Zach, and Robert talking. Austin saw me and came towards us.

"What is he doing here?"

"I invited him. You need to make up with him. You're being stupid!"

"I dont want to be his friend."

"Austin come on! Do you even remember what you were fighting about?"

"Yes." I crossed my arms.

"What were you fighting about." He scratched the back of his head.

"Exaxctly."

"Fine." Austin walked over to Tyler and they started talking. Then they hugged, and Austin came back to me.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." He put his arms around me and I spun around.

"I was stupid."

"Just a little." I put my fingers up showing a little space.

"Did you know Sarah and Alex are moving 2 floors down."

"Yeah. I showed them the condo."

"Why didn't you tell me." He shrugged his shoulders.

"It didn't really slip my mind with the baby and all." I gave him a short little kiss.

"We got so many presents."

"Yeah. I'll clean up." "Austin, I can help you." He shook his head.

"I'll do it. You go get a shower, and get ready for bed." I smiled and gave him another kiss. "I love you." "I love you to."

"Would you like to know the gender?" I nodded my head and Austin did the same.

"It looks like a girl." I smiled. I looked over at Austin and saw him smiling. That was the biggest smile I've ever seen him smile.

"Thank you doctor." "I'll see you soon." 

"Wow. A girl."

"Shes going to be a daddys girl." He smiled.

"I hope so." I gave him a sweet little kiss. We held hands and walked to the car.

"When are you telling your fans?"

"I might do a ustream and tell them."

"Thats good. Everyone misses those." "Yeah. I'll do that." "When?" "Today. It is friday." 

"Hey guys, it's Austin and today I'm doing a Ustream with Sam." I waved and looked at the chat to see everyones comments.

"Hi Amber, shoutout to Heather."

"Want to tell them?" Austin whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Alright everyone, we have an announcement." The chat blew up. Everyone was freaking out and trying to guess what it is. Then I saw this one comment. "Pregnant?" I pointed to it to show Austin.

"Looks like someone guessed it." Then everyone started writing pregnant.

"Yeah. Sam is pregnant with a little girl." 

I looked at the comments again. Some people were beyond mad, some were really happy, and then their were mahomies that were freaking out. I saw one comment that said, I wish it was a boy for I can date him. I laughed and showed Austin the comment. He laughed to.

After we said our goodbyes on Ustream, me and Austin went to bed.