Chapter 17

Michele got out of the hospital last week and now shes at their Texas home. They are planning on staying here for four weeks, but I have to go home in 2 weeks because I have college orientation and college volleyball tryouts, and I can't miss that.

"Can I get you anything Michelle?"

"No thank you, but wheres Austin?"

"He's sleeping. He's been working hard."

"Yeah, he has. You to. Why don't you and him go out tonight. Just you and him or maybe with the crew." I nodded my head. "I'll ask him."

"Your mom wants us to go out tonight."

"Why?" "She wants us to take a break and relax." He nodded his head.

"Who would watch her?" "Aunt Lisa."

" Okay, maybe we can go to the teen club. I can get the crew to go." I smiled.

"You want to see my dance moves don't you." I saw him blush. He tackled me to the floor and laid on top of me. He brushed his lips over mine. He knows that kills me.

We got to the club and the whole crew is here, including Sarah, Alex's girlfriend. She's really sweet, and perfect for Alex.

"Let's go dance!" I yelled at Austin. I had to yell because the music is so loud. We got to the middle of the dance floor and we start to dance. In the middle of dancing I don't know what came over me but I turned around and started grinding on Austin. 

He put his hands on my waist and kept me grinding. When the song was over me and Austin went to get a drink. 

"You're a really good dancer." "You just like me grinding." "Maybe." I laughed and kissed him. 

"Where are we going now?"

"Were going to the hotel."

"Why are we going to a hotel?"

"Cause." I think I know why but I'm not going to tell him.

We got to the hotel and went into our room.

"What do you want to do?" He came over to me and started kissing me. The kiss got more heated. I felt him bulge up.

"Austin." I said in between kisses.

"Are you sure?" He nodded his head.

"Are you?" "Yeah. If its with you then I'm ready." He smiled and kissed me again. I felt him start to take off my clothes so I unbuckled his pants.

I'm not going to go into detail but the rest of the night was perfect. 

I love this boy and I always will.