Chapter 27

Sarah went into labor about an hour ago. Right now I'm sititing in the waiting room by myself, on twitter. I still haven't spoken to Austin. I'm just heart broken. I would probably be in Miami away from him right now, but I'm here for Sarah.

"Hi." I looked up and saw Alex. I gave him a smile smile.

"Hi. Shouldn't you be with Sarah?" "Yeah, but Austin is with her. I just wanted to talk to you." I patted the seat next to me and he sat.

"What do you want to talk about?" "You've been acting weird. Is everything ok?" I just shook my head. Feeling the tears falling down my cheeks.

"Whats wrong?" "Yesterday, when I went to find Austin, I over heard him talking to Robert."

"And?"

"Austin said he was tired of me. He doesnt want to be here with me.He doesn't love me." I put my head on his shoulder and just cried. Alex rubbed his hand on my arm.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head. "Please dont say anything. I want him to tell me." "I won't." "Thanks." He kissed the top of my head.

"I should get back." He stood up and left. 

"He's georgous." I smiled. "Want to hold him?" I nodded. "Hi." I whispered.

"His name is Christopher Alexander Constancio." I smiled.

"He's perfect." I kissed his forehead then gave him back to Alex." I looked at my phone to check the time. 11:57. I looked up and saw Austin holding Christopher. When he gave him back to Alex I picked up my purse.

"We should get going. It's late." Austin nodded his head. I hugged Sarah, then Alex. When I was hugging Alex he whispered,

"What you heard isnt true." I pulled away and gave a fake smile. 

"Sam can we talk?" Here it comes.

"What?"

"Why are you mad at me? What did I do?"

"Why dont you just leave me now."

"What?" I turned around and saw him confused.

"I don't want to leave you."

"Then what were you talking about with Robert?" His eyes widen.

"You heard that?" "Yeah." He shook his head and sat on the bed.

"I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Cassandras management." When I heard those words, I felt like a complete idiot. "Man-Management." He nodded his head. 

I sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry Austin. I'm so stupid." He put his arm around me.

"Hey, your not stupid. It was a misunderstanding." I turned to him and kissed him. He immediately kissed back.

"I'm tired." He laughed. "Lets go to bed." We got under the covers and he pulled me into him. He kept his arms around my waist.

"Night Austin." "Good night Sam. I love you." I smiled even though I knew he couldnt see me.

"I love you to."