Chapter 18

I'm back in Florida and Austin is still in Texas. Do I miss him? Of course. 

That night was perfect. I didn't think I was ready but I did it for Austin. I think that night made us closer.

Right now me and Megan are at Miami University for our college orientation. I had volleyball tryouts last week and I made the team! I am a server and Megan made the cheerleading team. 

Austin is coming home tomorrow and I'm so excited. I haven't seen him in a week and I miss him like crazy.

Tonight me and Megan are going to a crazy college party for incoming freshman.

There is probably going to be some drinking. Which I'm fine with. I might have some drinks but I'm not going to go crazy.

I'm at the party and everyone is already drunk. I just had my first drink and getting another.

About an hour later I'm totally wasted. I'm dancing with Megan and having a great time. In the middle of dancing I hear the police sirens. Then I saw everyone running.

Megan grabbed my hand and ran outside. But then I felt someone grabbing me. I turned around and it was a cop.

"You're coming with me." I felt him put hand cuffs. Then  Megan got put into the cop car with me. 

I have a major hangover. I opened my eyes and I'm in a jail cell. I looked around and saw Megan sleeping next to me. I shook her awake.

"What the hell happened?" "Oww, I don't know. My head hurts." Then a police officer came.

"You're free to go." We stood up and I saw Austin coming towards me. He looked mad.

"Aust-" "Save it." We walked silently to his car and got in. 

Austin dropped Megan and I at my house but before I got out I wanted to talk to Austin.

"I'm sorry." "What were you thinking?!" "I was just having a fun time. I didn't think I was going to get arrested."

"Under age drinking? What do you think your parents or my fans would think if they heard about this. Your lucky I came and got you."

"Is that all you think about is your fans?!" I ran out of the car and ran to my room. I locked the door and cried on my bed.

Austin has been calling and texting me but I ignored all of them. I know I probably over reacted but still. I am thankful he came and got me instead of my parents but he was really rude about it. But I probably would have acted the same way.

I'll go over to his house tomorrow.