Chapter 10

Tomorrow is Austin's birthday. I wanted to do something special so I got the whole crew coming down from Texas. Their on spring break and I'm on spring break it's perfect. They are flying in tonight and staying at my house. Austin doesn't know anything. He won't find out until tomorrow.

It's around 9:30 and Austin just left. He wanted me to sleepover his house but I told him I had cramps.  

The door bell rang and I ran to the door. I opened it and Alex,Robert,Tyler and Zach stand there. I ran to Alex's arms first. I squeezed him and he hugged back the same. I then let go and hugged everyone else. They all came inside.

"I missed you guys so much." They all said they missed me too.

"Is Megan home? I want to surprise her." I nodded my head. "She's home alone, the back door is always open. Just go in." He nodded and gave me another hug before he left.

"They're still dating?" I nodded my head. "They skype every night. He's all she talks about." They shook their head.

"What do you want to do?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I would say go get pizza or something, but Austin could be any where." They nodded their head.

"Dude look at this hot chick on the beach!" Robert ran over to Zach looking out the window. I shook my head. "Pigs." Alex laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

"How are you and Sarah?" "Were good." I nodded my head. "You and Austin." I smiled. "Perfect."

Me and the boys (plus Megan) just left my house to sneak over to Austins. It is now 8 o clock in the morning and Austin is sleeping. They boys are  just going to go sit in his living room while I go lay with him.

We got to Austin's condo and we silently. I walked into Austin's room and laid down next to him. He rolled over and put his arm around me.

"Morning Beautiful." I smiled and kissed him. "Morning birthday boy." I kissed him again.

"What time is it?" "Almost 8:30." He groaned. "Why so early." "Why would you want to waste time on your birthday?!" He groaned again.

"I like sleep." I kissed him differently this time. "Okay, now I''m awake." I laughed and shook my head. We got up and he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Where are we going?" "I was thinking we can go get breakfast. Then go to the beach." "Sounds good." We walked out to his living room and he stopped in his tracks. Everyone yelled surprise and tackled Austin. Me and Megan just stood there taking pictures and laughing.

"What are you guys doing here?" "Sam flew us down here for your birthday." Austin turned around and looked at me.

Austin came closer to me and gave me a long kiss. He pulled away.

"Thank you." "Hey you deserve it." I pecked his lips. "Let's go get some breakfast."