Chapter 21

"Ready?"

"Yeah, I just need to finish fench braiding my hair." I finished my hair and grabbed my cow girl hat and boots. 

We got V.I.P seats at the rodeo with his whole family. His whole family is really sweet, but I already knew that. Austin is performing at the rodeo. Austin took my hand and went to the lounge.

"What are you singing?"

"My new song." I gave him a questionable look.

"Have I heard it?" He shook his head.

"It's brand new." I made my mouth an O shape, then I heard the announcer announce Austin's name. He kissed me quickly and ran onto the stage.

I stood at the gate and watched him sing. He sang Say your just a friend and other songs, Then new music that I never heard before started playing.

"Your the perfect girl for me, land to land, sea to sea." I listened to the whole song, and felt myself crying. Then I felt someone pushing me. I turned my head to see Alex.

"What are you doing?" He didn't say anything and kept pushing. I finally saw that I was on stage with Austin. He finished the song and I couldn't help myself but kiss him.

I looked around to see all the people looking at us. I then looked at Austin and saw him on one knee.

"What?"

"Sam, we've been dating for almost 3 years now, and I loved every minute of it." I felt myself about to cry. I saw him reach in my pocket and bring out a box.

"I love you and want to make you mine." He opened the box and I saw a georgous ring.

"What I'm trying to say is, Sam will you marry me?" I nodded my head crazy. I had my hand over my mouth while Ausitn slipped on the ring. He stood up and I kissed him.

We got off stage and I'm still all shook up. I saw Alex and I ran to hug him.

"Did you know about this?" He nodded his head and smiled.

"I can't believe this! I'm getting married!" 

 Ever since the proposal people have been either supportive or hating. Austin has lost fans just because he's "off the market". Were 20 years old, this is the time to settle down. Maybe it's a little young but its not like were teenagers anymore.

I just got back to college and I miss Austin already. I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up.

"Hey."

"Oh hey Sarah! Whats up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee."

"Sure." I hung up and drove to Starbucks.

"So how are you and Austin?"

"Were good. I miss him though. How about you and Alex?"

"Same." I looked at her facial expression.

"Sarah is something wrong?" I saw water form in her eyes. She nodded her head.

"Before I left for college, me and Alex had s-sex."

"Was it your first time or something?" She shook her head.

"I wasn't feeling good and I thought maybe it was the flu. But it kept going on so I took a pregnancy test, and it was p-postive." She choked on her words, and I didn't know what to say. I was speechless.

"Did you go to a doctor?" She shook her head.

"I wanted you to go with me."

"Of course I'll go. Did you tell Alex?"

"No. I was going to wait until he comes to miami in a couple of weeks."

"Okay. Let's go."

We went back to my apartment and she slept over. Me and Austin do share an apartment but hes on tour. I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow after class. I don't know whats going to happen but I know Alex will stay with her. He's not the type of person who just leaves. He's better than that.