Chapter 25

Were at the crew reunion and everyone is here. Robert, Zach, Tyler, Alex, Austin, and all their girlfriends. Were having a cookout at Alex's house, while his parents are out of town. I was sitting at a picnic bench talking to Sarah and Roberts girlfriend when someone put their hand on my back. I turned my head and saw Austin smiling at me. I stood up and gave him a kiss.

"Come with me?" I nodded my head and intertwined my fingers with his.

"Whats this?" He kept walking

. "I wanted to show you this. It was my thinking and runaway spot." He stopped and sat down on the grass. He pulled my on his lap and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"When I was having a bad day or needed some time alone, I always came here. No one knows about this place, except you." I look at him and saw the true passion in his eyes.

"I understand. When I lived in Pennsylvania I was bullied a lot. I needed somewhere to go. I made my attic into a hideout. I couldn't leave the house because kids were always outside." I felt my eyes water up.

"How did you get through it?" I sniffled my nose.

"You dont have to answer if you dont want to." I shook my head.

"It's fine. I always kept my head up. I pushed through it. I didn't want my haters to win because I knew thats what they wanted." He gave me a soft kiss. We sat here for what seems like hours but it was only about 30 minutes.

"We should get back." "Okay."

We stood up and intertwined our fingers again.

"Thank you." He looked at me. "For what?" "Showing me. I'm glad that you showed me." He smiled and gave me another kiss. "Anything for you."

As the cookout went on, it was getting late.

"Before you guys leave, we want you to know the gender." I smiled and everyone circled around. Alex looked at Sarah and they gave each other a huge smile. They are clearly in love. You can tell.

"Were having a baby boy." I smiled big and ran up to Sarah and Alex and gave them a big hug. I let them go for everyone else can say congrats. After Austin did, I put my arms around his waist.

"Soon, we'll have our own kids." I smiled at that thought. "But not to soon." "I know."

"Are you tired?" I shook my head. Austin pulled his fingers through my hair while I laid in his lap.

"Want to watch a movie?" "Sure." I grabbed the remote control and went to movies on demand.

"What do you want to watch?" "I don't care, up to you." I handed him the remote. "I said you pick." "I know, but you dont mean it." He smiled and laughed.

"You know me so well." I stuck my tounge out and gave him a kiss.

"I dont want to watch a movie." He gave me a confused look. I pulled my lips to his and it turned out to a make out session and making out turned into something else. (;