Chapter 5

“Good morning, dear,” said a voice.

     Dear? The heck, dad’s here already?

     My eyes widened the moment I saw Drake lying beside me! I shut my eyes close again and said, “I’m sleepy,” and covered myself with a blanket. Oh, shit! We were under the same cover!

     He leaned closer, his breath touching my skin. He whispered in my ear, sending chills down to my spine. “If you don’t get up sooner, I couldn’t resist kissing your neck.”

     “Gross!” I yelled, jumping out of my bed quickly.

     “Well, I thought you were sleepy?” he teased as he got out of bed.

     “I’m up, so you may leave.”

     He shook his head. “Nope, not until you finish bathing.”

     “Ugh! Shit you!”

     “Oh, princess is cursing. Boohoo,” he mocked.

     “What the hell? You’re too much! You’re invading my privacy. How the hell did you get in here?” I asked. “As I could clearly remember my room door was locked. Besides, what are you even doing here? It’s so random.”

     “One question at a time, princess. I was here because—uh… I decided to wake you up? I don’t know, I can’t even answer the question why I’m here. Visiting you, maybe?” he told me. “And yeah, your room door was locked, but your main door was unlocked.” He paused, throwing the keys at me. “Saw those keys hanging in the kitchen. You know, if I wasn’t considerate enough, I could’ve raped you,” he chuckled.

     “Yeah, so you’re actually admitting it yourself that you’re a pervert.”

      He scanned my body, head-to-toe. “I told you you’re not my type.”

     I was about to impinge the keys at him but he got my arm and dragged me towards the bathroom. “Now stop being childish and bathe.”

     I shook his hands and crossed my arm. “What if I don’t?”

     He gave me a lustful stare. “Then I have no choice but to do it myself.”

     I rolled my eyes. “I’m doing it, alright? Stop harassing me!”

     Drake chuckled. “I’ll be waiting. Make it fast or—“

     “Don’t finish your sentence, jerk,” I cut him off. I went inside and closed the door behind me.

I was done bathing. I looked at the mirror before I decided to wrap myself with a—Oh, shit! I forgot my towel! Ugh! How stupid of me!

     What do I do? What do I do? Think, Chloe, think! Drake said he was going to wait until I finish, how am I suppose to leave this room without being naked? I can’t just walk around him without clothes. That’s insane!

     I slightly opened the door and peeked a little and saw Drake lying on my bed with his earphones on. “Uhh, Drake,” I said. Jeez, that was embarrassing!

     He didn’t seem to hear me so I made it louder this time. “Drake!”

     Drake immediately jumped out of bed, looking startled. I did my best not to laugh since I’m asking a favor from him. “Uhh, can you hand me my towel? I kind of forgot them,” I told him.

     He turned around and saw my towel right behind where he was standing. “Nah, tiring.” ugh! This guy’s impossible! I was being nice here and he’s still a jerk! One last try, if it’s still not working let’s call it quits.

     “Please?” I pouted. I’m desperate, can’t blame me.

     “Just come out here and get it. You have feet, so you can walk here,” he said sarcastically.

     “Seriously, Drake, you want me to go there with nothing on me?”

     He nodded, “That would be nice.” He-is-an-idiot!

     “Ugh!” enough for being nice already. “Will you stop being a pervert and give me my towel?”

     Drake gave me a laugh before he decided to hand me my towel. Finally!.

     “Thank you.” I closed the door using my leg and immediately wrapped myself with the towel. Oh, sexy. I feel incredibly hot with this towel. Let’s see how Drake would react to this. Ha! It would be nice teasing a player.

     I opened the door and went out, running my fingers through my hair. Drake’s eyes didn’t leave my body. Just as I planned, ha!

     “Eyes up here, Drake,” I told him.

     When he realized I was looking at him, he looked  away and blushed. Wow! Drake Evans—blushing? “I’ll make us some breakfast. Follow me downstairs once you’re done. ”

     He turned to his heels and left the room. Breakfast? Was he even serious?  He’s going to burn the damn house! Or was it just his excuse so as not to let me see him blushing?

     I made my way downstairs and saw Drake preparing the table. He really cooks? No way! That’s just way too impossible!

     He saw me walking towards the table, he pulled the chair for me. “Why, thank you.”

     Drake got onto his seat and handed me the pancakes, “I hope you’ll like it. It tastes good, that’s one thing for sure.” Wow, can his ego grow any bigger?

     I took a bite from it and it tasted—good. It’s better than my mum’s. I tried not to smile, pretending his food was awful.

     “How does it taste?”

     I gave him a bitter look. “Gosh, this tastes awful. Gross!” I pretended to curl into my stomach. “My stomach wants to burst.”

     He frowned. “Burst?”

     “Yeah,” I said, nodding. “I want to eat a lot of it. Lots and lots of it!” I winked, sounding like a little kid showing how eager I am to have his pancakes.

      He chuckled in a very cute way, making him look less like a bad guy. But of course, I wouldn’t be fooled. “So silly,” he muttered under his breath.

     “Ain't I cute?” I jokingly said.

     He was coughing, pretending to choke. “Please stop kidding me,” he said, tapping his chest.

     I got up and stood behind him. “Here, let me help you,” I said, punching him hard on the back.

     “Hey!” he yelled to me. “That wasn’t fair!”

     I leaned closer, and whispered in his ear. “All is fair in love and war, baby” I said seductively. Ha, he’s playing a game with me, I’ll play along.

     I believe what I did gave him tingles. He shrugged. “Hey, you’re a tease. Stop that.”

     “Oh? Where would be the fun in that?” I bit my lower lip, making sure I look seductive.

     He got up and went closer, pressing his chest against mine, making my bum lean on the counter. “Stop that biting of yours before I couldn’t help myself. Now, let’s get going before we’re late.”

     As I locked the door, I turned around and found a Lamborghini parked in front of the house. I closed my mouth realizing that it was hanging open.

     “Hop in,” he smiled.

     Hey people, Drake’s driving me to school. Too cliché? Hell, no. Please pray that he’ll be bringing me to school in one piece.

***

Here's Chapter 5!!! 

And I dedicate this chapter to superdupernova. :)) She's actually the one who suggested a good title for my book. Obviously, it's 'Trouble's Favorite.' Check out her story too :))

Please leave a comment :D

fks xx