School

Today my friend and I were working on a study guide for science class (it was more like I tell her the answers and she copies them). Science class is my last period before connections, so my brain was absolutely dead. When she would ask me a question, I would reply, but it wouldn't make any sense. For example, she asked me a question (I forgot what it was). Here was my answer: "It's down liquid lithosphere." Even I don't know what that means. Like I said, it was almost the end of the day. You gotta cut me some slack.

We were also making really bad "your mom" jokes. One of the questions was: Name some characteristics of the lithosphere. I told my friend, who was asking me the question, "It's hot and solid." She smiled mischievously and said, "Like your mom." And so it began. We said "your mom" after everything, even if it made no sense whatsoever.

Ok, so in my family, I'm the smartest kid (no offense, brothers). I am practically a math genius. Plus, I like math. The only problem is, it totally drains me. I just want to go home and sleep for 100 years (PRINCE PHILLIP SAAAVEE MEEEE). The thing is, math is my first class. Today we had a really super duper easy quiz that I finished in less than 5 minutes. It might've been hard to someone like my mom, who's really bad at fractions, but for me, it was a breeze. Yesterday we played a game called Kahoot, which is basically a timed quiz where you play against your classmates. Before you read this next part, you must know that I've already had 2 other Kahoot games. I won them both. So, this guy named Bob (that's not his real name, I'm changing them. It's the Internet people) started out in 1st place. I was in 3rd. Then, the very next question, another guy came and took his place. Let's call him George. I moved up to 2nd. The next question, Queen Ansley came and slayed the horrid beast known as George and sent him back to 12th place. I was in 1st, and there I stayed for the rest of the game.

One thing about Kahoot, though, is that it's really stressful. Especially if you're in 1st. Geez. The other two times I won, it was in Language Arts class. I believe I started out in 2nd. This guy, who we'll call John, was in 1st. Then, I came and took his place.t. Then he came and took my place. On and on it went until he finally got a question wrong and was sent to 5th place. The other time I won, I started in 5th place. I slowly worked my way pm to the top, so by the last couple questions I was in 2nd. My friend Bill (again, not his real name) was in 1st. He said, "Yes! I'm finally gonna beat you, Ansley!" The very last question, I shoved him aside (not literally) and took 1st. I said, "Nope, sorry, Bill. You can't beat me."